“Wow! Don't miss it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marion Cafe - CLOSED

Marion Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Clarksville TN
“Wow! Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Delightful experience at this quaint cafe on a late Sunday morning! Some of the best food we've had in a restaurant in ages. Each of our meals was delicious. The service was excellent and sweetly personal. Nice variety of homemade choices on the menu, cooked to perfection. Unbelievable desserts if you can save room. If not, better get some to go!
Will definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Roseville, Michigan
“Love the friendly down home admosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Service was fast and very friendly. Love the selections, the only thing I could complain about is its hard to decide what you want. So much to choose from, it's not suprising a small town cafe would have it's great homemade like mom meals but then also has wonderful homemade pasta, pizza and sandwiches. Quantity - more than you can eat. Quality and freshness was fantastic. My family has to all order something different so we can all try each others dishes. Oh don't forget desserts but be advised you have to have dessert as your meal or you'll be getting a doggie bag. Did I mention everything is made from scratch. Wish there was a place like this by me, I'd be having breakfast, lunch and dinner there. On second thought maybe its good I can only get it on vacation.

• Visited July 2012
Salem, KY
“Excellent service, charming atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you like old-fashioned nostalgia and vintage charm you will love this restaurant. The setting is unique and offers a charming welcome. We had a "tea" for my expecting daughter's baby shower in the Tea Room; which is an old fashioned soda fountain complete with beautiful woodwork, and antique furnishings. Sandra served a delightful meal on beautiful fine china plates. The quiche, molded salad and chicken salad were not only pretty to look at, they tasted wonderful. We were served quickly and efficiently. As our party had about twenty-five people, the waitresses were kept busy and I can say they took excellent care of us. Everyone in our party loved the setting, the food, and the service. I received many compliments on choosing this venue for my daughter's baby shower.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“quaint cafe - horrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Friend & I went in on a Saturday morning. Sat there for 10 minutes observing an elderly waitress try to shuffle to her only table, while teenage employees stood around. No one came to our table, we couldnt get attention from anyone. Honestly, I thought we were invisible. Finally ended up walking out and no one noticed! Try JUST-A-BURGER down the street - much better service and value

Visited December 2012
Fort Wayne
“Small town Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great breakfast and lunch. Old turn of century pharmacy converted to cafe. Meeting room, lots of old nick nacks and signs.
On corner in middle of downtown. Good food. Ladies do great job.

Visited December 2012