Days Inn Madisonville
$89
ComfortInn
$119
Baymont Inn & Suites Madisonville(Madisonville)(Great Value!)
$72
$45
Priceline
$55
$50
All reviewsolympic size poolslamming doorsroom was spaciousstaff was friendlyconvenient locationpleasant staygreat place to staybiscuits and gravybagelsvinylindiana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I usually stay at a days inn because I am always treated very well and the rooms are usually clean. This time in Madisonville, KY however it was a awful. They gave me a room that the rug was very wet. Also the bathroom floor was puddled and I almost fell. So I went to the desk and told them and they looked at me strange, Gave me another room and the rug was also wet., I seems that this is there unbusy time of the year and they were having all of the carpets clean on the 1st floor, So they gave me a room on the 2nd floor, It was not exactly clean but the carpet was dry and after driving for 6 hrs I was tired. Then the restaurant well that is a whole different story. I had my 7 yr old grandson with me and so I decided instead of getting back in the car we would just eat there. Well it was closed and after advertising the it was open. the restaurant people told me to go to the bar. The bar people sent me to the restaurant. Told the front desk and they said that sometimes it is open and sometimes not, It was not a happy experience at all., Will not go back there on my return trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I did not have a chose in where I stayed in Madisonville. I read the reviews beforehand and I must say they were dead on. Floors, odor, the list goes on. Perhaps the worst part is when the diners were getting their breakfast, the man who was setting up the food and stirring the eggs, lead over and spit chewing tobacco juice in the garbage can. I do not care if he smokes and chews, but not while you are handling food. Makes you wonder what he does on the other side of the kitchen doors?

Room Tip: Bring your febreze.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business