“Excellent hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Madisonville
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel more than 20 times and I have never had a bad experience. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. Rooms are clean and I've never had an issue with cleanliness or the air / heating in the rooms. Excellent hotel!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
265SherryS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for your recent survey and the wonderful comments you gave our staff. I know it can be a little stressful and you can become quite tired when you travel which is why our staff take pride in ensuring you are not only greeted warmly upon arrival but also that you find a clean, comfortable room in which to relax at the the end of the day.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Inn was clean. Check-in (King Suite) was an adventure. Came by twice in the afternoon. Called back again later in the day. Was never given a courtesy call and finally checked-in after 9 PM! The pillows were too soft. Traffic noise became a nuisance after 5 AM. All else was acceptable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
265SherryS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced upon check-in. I realize several guests prefer to be able to arrive early so they can then relax after a long drive. Unfortunately, there are times when we have a full check-out that morning which does not make early check-ins possible. Our staff work hard to ensure every guest is met with a friendly smile and a clean, comfortable room with which to stay. I hope you will visit with us again on your next trip to Madisonville.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I were traveling and needed a hotel overnight. This hotel was recommended by some local residents and we found it to be all they suggested. The counter lady was friendly and helpful. Breadfast was adequate and the lady there very helpful. We would certainly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
265SherryS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

I want to thank you for your recent comments. Each employee takes pride in the not only the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms but also ensuring every guest is greeted and made to feel welcome. We try to make sure each guest is made to feel at home when they walk in the doors. I know that after a long day of travel, the last thing you want to have to worry about is whether you will have a good hotel room with which to rest and recharge your energy throughout the night. I am always happy when I see that our staff has gone above and beyond in ensuring our guests have excellent customer service.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Clean ; Well -maintained; Best hotel breakfast around; Friendly hotel staff; I have stayed here for business several times and have always been pleased. It used to be a little difficult to find the entrance driveway during the construction of a nearby road. But that mess is cleaned up now and the entrance road is well marked.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
265SherryS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

I want to thank you for your recent survey. Each employee takes pride in the not only the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms but also ensuring every guest is greeted and made to feel welcome. We strive each day to improve our customer service and create a relaxing environment for you to enjoy at the end of a long day. I was happy to see we were able to meet those goals.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

You’ve just spent 3 extra hours in Atlanta due to a mechanical problem with your connecting flight aircraft after a delay in New York from air traffic congestion. What was supposed to have been a 3 hour trip has now crossed over into 8 hours and you are still not at your destination. You land in Nashville, get your rental car, and begin the hour and 45 minute drive to Madisonville. You are tired, cranky, hungry, and feel like no one cares. You step through the doors of the Hampton Inn Madisonville and are greeted by a sincere smile and a “Welcome Back!!!!!”
I get my key, The front desk listens attentively to my travel tale of woe and commiserates, she hands me a snack, a beverage, and a huge smile. “I saved you some cookies, shhhh, don’t tell anyone!”
I am, indeed, home.
As I walk into my suite, I am overwhelmed when I see the items I had left from my last trip neatly presented as if I had never left. As a frequent traveller, I have stayed in numerous Hamptons across this great country of ours as well as other brands. In all my travels, no hotel chain embodies the spirit of friendliness and warmth as the Hampton Inn chain. However, what is a mystery to me is how well the Madisonville Hampton exceeds the norm. Corporate should take a long hard look at what the folks here in Madisonville are doing. Nothing that can be taught or put into a memo. These employees are dedicated, empowered, and take ownership of their Inn and it shows. In addition, they genuinely care about you, the guest.
You guys should make a presentation to the corporate bigwigs at Hilton and remind them of how much the average traveller craves a home-like environment and not a sterile hotel room that is cookie cutter and is the same in Oklahoma as it is in Boise. Madisonville is a special place with special people. And nowhere is it embodied more than at the Hampton Inn. From housekeeping to management, no request is too much and no question is unanswered. For us road weary travellers, home is at 1201 East Center Street, Madisonville,KY.

Room Tip: spend a little extra and get a suite; it includes a fridge, counter top and cupboards, and a microwa...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
265SherryS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

We would like to thank you for the wonderful review. At our Hampton Inn & Suites you are not just a guest...you are family. Everyone of our employees work hard each day to make all of our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. We want you to be able to think of us as your home away from home when you travel. Knowing that we are able to leave our guests with such a great experience and a smile on their face makes our day. I hope you will continue to think of us as your extended family and allow us the pleasure of making sure your visits to Madisonville are as comfortable and stress-free as we can provide.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I always like staying at the Hampton and Hilton chains because I am always treatly like I am appreciated. The free extras are a great help when I am on the go. I would look to these chains first before I would look elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review. I know when you travel for business you don't want to have to worry whether you will be able to relax in the hotel you choose. I'm glad our staff was able to make you feel welcome. We look forward to being able to offer you the same great Customer Service you deserve on your next trip to Madisonville.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Arrived to the hotel on Sunday after driving through snow and sleet. Ended up having to stay an extra night due to weather. Whole staff was awesome...made us feel like family. Not to mention how great the king suite was...especially with having to stay in for two days. Would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
265SherryS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. With the latest round of snow and ice that fell on our area several roads became treacherous. I'm glad we were able to make your stay a little brighter and you felt welcomed. We try to make sure each guest is made to feel at home as if they are a member of our family. I'm thrilled my staff showed you what "Hamptonality" is all about and look forward to being able to welcome you back (hopefully under better weather conditions).

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madisonville
Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville
Days Inn Central City
Days Inn Central City
#2 of 3 in Central City
Baymont Inn & Suites Madisonville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville? Share your experiences!