“Love the staff ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Madisonville
Paducah
“Love the staff ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I travel to madisonville on a weekly basis. And I've tried neighboring hotels and so far I am set at only staying at the comfort inn. The Asian lady is such a hard worker and takes full pride in her work. She is so pleasant and always willing to help is out she even have me and family an extra 15 minutes to swim. Although there should be better healthier choices during breakfast but I do love the biscuits and gravy. Bananas would be nice. Over all I love it there. Will continue going back!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Comfort I, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear LynnDurbin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. I will be sure Priti knows you appreciate her kind gestures. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Guest Relations
Comfort Inn & Suites
(270) 825-3535

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I travel all the time .. and here is what I look for .. when I walk.in. I sniff for odors at desk. Check... elevator clean check.. hall smells clean check. Rooms feel.clean amd frwsh and smell clean check. Bfast is ok.. thanks comfort inn. We are here one more night. But I APPRECIATE a clean hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Karen W.,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. I am very pleased to hear you were overall satisfied with your stay from start to finish. It is truly our pleasure to make each and every guest feel as if they are at a home away from home! Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

New Albany, IN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I hotel is nice for a Comfort Inn, the room I had was very clean and the breakfast was good. My only concern is the train tracks were only 20 yards or so from my room ( less than the length of your local swimming pool). There were not a lot of trains at night and only one blew its horn, but if you are sensitive to noise you may want to consider this and ask for a room on the front side of the hotel. All in all a pleasant stay for me.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Ziggy 54,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. I do apologize for the railroad tracks, unfortunately since we were at high occupancy we could not accommodate everyone to be on the front side of the hotel. I will be sure Priti knows you appreciate her kind gestures. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Guest Relations
Comfort Inn & Suites
(270) 825-3535
Hamilton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Hotel staff (Priti Patel and Courtney) and others are the BEST. They seem to take a personal role in their job but more so in making your stay there the best. Any issues that ever came up, they have been exceptional in taking care of them promptly. I can usually call there with a simple name and they will put me on the a room of my choice. There have been times where the room was booked and Courtney did an outstanding job in making sure that she found a room when another was cancelled. She was also kind enough to call me back and left me know. There are other hotels in the area, but you will not get this kind of service at them. The rooms are nicely updated and well kept here offering nice flat screen TV, microwave and fridge. These are a must for someone like me that spends all week and quite a few number of weeks per year.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms available usually
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Comfort I, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you Legoman549. I love that you enjoyed your room, the amenities of the hotel, and the atmosphere. I will share your review with the entire team; they always appreciate guest feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to host your next stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Madisonville, Ky.
Hazard, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have stayed there at least 7 weeks in the last two years. Priti Patel and her staff are the best of the best! They are very friendly and if you need anything, they will get it for you. The rooms are large and very clean, this is the only place I will stay when in Madisonville, KY, Thanks again Priti and staff, for a home away from home!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Freddie F, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are excited to hear you had a pleasurable experience. Our staff works hard to make everyone's stay an enjoyable one and we are always happy to hear positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area!
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here because my company made the reservation. The room was a typical hotel room but the beds were like sleeping on the floor. My sheets felt like someone ate crackers in the bed. The fitness center has the usual equipment but no towels and nothing to clean the equipment before or after use. There are cob webs around the ceilings and nasy handprints on the doors. There must not be any insulation between the floors because the put elephants jumping off the beds above me one night. They do have breakfast if you like crumbled bacon & microwaved sausage and rubber eggs. The wifi isn't consistent. I am posting pics of the cob webs and handprints on the door. If you want a clean place with a comfy bed this isn't the place to stay. The only thing I can say good about this place is that the staff was friendly.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dwn1968
Comfort I, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Dwn1968, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We take pride in the care of our hotel and I apologize for any oversights in our cleanliness. We have noted your comments and shared them with our staff. We do hope you will offer us another opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay on your next trip to Madisonville.
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I reserved ten rooms for 24 Jan for our Drill Team and I want to say from the time we got there it was a first class act. Ms. Perty Patel and her staff are a first class team. I called her back and told her that I know where my teams are going to stay when ever we are in Madisonville Ky.

Room Tip: Stay there.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you arthur j for selecting the Comfort Inn & Suites for your team and for this glowing review. It was a pleasure having your team with us. We especially enjoyed watching your team practice. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found our accommodations and staff to your liking. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madisonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville
Pennyrile Forest State Resort Lodge
Days Inn Central City
Days Inn Central City
#2 of 3 in Central City

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville? Share your experiences!