“best delight”

Add it.
Golden Glaze Deli & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Madisonville
Reviewed April 29, 2013

local owned and made fresh. be prepared there will be a line. At the time there are only two places for good donuts. Don't bother with the other.

1  Thank James H

Reviewed October 10, 2012

One of my favorite donut shops anywhere. They honestly remind me of the "Round Rock" donuts in Texas. Several varieties and always quick service. You have to try the donut holes!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had read a review about chocolate covered cinnamon rolls that were supposedly outstanding. I asked the person at the counter about their famous cinnamon rolls and she looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. I should have taken that as a warning. The cinnamon rolls tasted like some packaged cinnamon roll that had been dipped in chocolate. I could have made it at home better than that. I also tried one of the powdered sugar horns. It tasted like it had been in the freezer and had freezer burn. I took one bit and tossed it.

There were a ton of people in there for lunch...I wonder if the deli was what was keeping the place in business?

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Try the chocolate cover cinnamon rolls. To die for!!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Good for a quick breakfast, biscuits,sandwitches, fresh doughnuts and muffins