“Fun Birthday Celebration!”

Locked In: The Louisville Escape Game
Ranked #9 of 45 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A fun and challenging real life adventure for groups of 2-8 people. Your team works together finding clues, solving puzzles, and cracking codes to escape from a locked room. You only have 60 minutes! Can you escape in time?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 11, 2017

My teenage son and his friends attempted to solve the puzzle. Even though they needed "two more minutes" to get out, they had a great time and immediately asked if they could do it again! We'll be back.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"adventure"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We did the alien themed room. I believe it was titled, "The Labratory." We came so close, however, this was a weekend-long drinking event and the items in the room meant to distract us really did. For my first escape room, this was a great experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

This was super fun for my family. It was very challenging and a great way to spend quality time with each other! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

The employees and owner were very friendly and worked with us. The rooms, while less flashy than some, were fun and had solid puzzles. Overall, we had a good time playing this escape room.