“Strawberry Chocolate Chip”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 45 Dessert in Louisville
Good for: Families with children
Description: Graeter's has been making irresistible ice cream since 1870. We handcraft all the delicious flavors right here in Louisville with all natural and non-GMO ingredients. We offer ice cream and sorbets by the scoop, delicious sundaes, malts, milkshakes, old fashioned sodas, chillers and delicious candies. We also carry hand packed ice cream to take with you as well as options that will keep them frozen for up to 24 hours. Stop in for a scoop or sundae, and treat yourself to the best ice cream you'll ever taste.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Is as good as you're heard. Service with a smile, expect a line most days and times. Also, wearing an ugly tie = free ice cream on father's day. ; )

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great ice cream and delicious pastries. Love their pumpkin ice cream (seasonal) and their fruit sorbets. Waffle cones are delicious.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is the best ice cream in the US. My first stop in Louisville is Graeter's. I would weight a ton if I lived in Louisville. Fortunately, I live far away so I treasure my black raspberry chip every time I am in town! While some say the price is high, I say that you get what you pay for!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Greater's is locally made. The owner/manager lives in Louisville with his family. The rest of the family lives in the Cincinnati area. The quality of Greater's ice cream is consistently outstanding.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

You've never REALLY had ice cream till you've had Graeters! Multiple locations, same quality ice cream and service at each.