“Comfortable, high quality.”

Ranked #24 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
KY
“Comfortable, high quality.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed here for business during the week, and had no dissappointments.

The room was very well laid out, very clean and quiet.
The kitchenette, sitting area, and large-screen TV made the stay even more enjoyable.

The hotel does not have a huge lobby, but it is very well laid out.
It makes for a relaxing after-dinner hangout area, complete with a small bar.

Very good value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank delaceiba

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

The staff here, from the time i got out of my car at valet to the time i checked out, were very friendly and helpful. My room smelled so good and as far as i could tell, it was very clean. I picked up my boyfriend (arriving from Afghanistan) from the airport, and instead of driving 1hr back home, we stayed at the Hilton. I enjoyed our stay. The breakfast we ordered was delicious. The only 1 negative thing i could say is there is no free wifi. Oh yeah, it's 2 minutes from my fave seafood place, Spondivits.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Natalie J
Indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Frequently stay in this hotel when in Louisville for volleyball tournaments.
Staff is great-incredibly friendly; rooms & decor modern features. The hotel was crowded but very clean. Sunday AM breakfast was decent as well. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Having stayed in a few Hyatt Places before, when I arrived in Louisville and needed a one-night before my longer-term accommodations were ready, I came straight here. No disappointments, this is all the straight-forward barebones-but-quality you would find in any Hyatt Place. To me, a Hyatt Place is like Starbucks of hotels. Not the best cup of coffee out there, but very very consistently good experience. Even though it is out of downtown, this location is walking distance to several good restaurants and easy access to the highways. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if the need arose.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott Z
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely outstanding in every way. Every staff member had over-the-top excellent customer service. They were genuine and friendly. Every issue was corrected perfectly. I needed a regular pillow and it was delivered in seconds. The gym was out of water and the staff member let me take and ice-cold bottle of water from the front case free of charge until he could put another bottle on the cooler. Entire place was immaculate and I am extremely picky. Gym was clean and nicely air conditioned. Pool was clean and tucked away in a quiet, peaceful
spot. Great stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Concord, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed here on our way to take the kids back to college. We needed a pet friendly hotel that didn't gouge you with fees. This hotel does have a $75.00 pet fee, but the value we payed for the room made the fee worth it. The staff also accommodated us by giving us a first floor room. This concerned me at first because I was concerned about hearing noise above us. We never heard a sound all night. The room was spacious with a great layout. The beds were a bit small, but we utilized the pull-out sofa. They also have a designated area for pets which I think is great for both pet owners and other guests who don't want to deal with pets. Our next stay in Louisville this will definitely be our hotel of choice. For our first experience with Hyatt it was a great one!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I stayed here in October 2013 for a weekend away from home. The hotel had a 'Fall' Sale with super-cheap rooms.

The rooms are modern and spacious, but the bathroom (toilet and shower) is in it's own room while the sink is in an open area outside of the bathroom. Not a problem for me, just wanted to mention it.

Breakfast is sufficient; it's better than many free breakfasts at other hotels.

The location is great if you have a vehicle. The hotel is not too far from I-64, you could probably be downtown in 15 minutes.

I would surely stay here again, especially if they had a sale like they did when we stayed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple