“longweekend”

Ranked #23 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Windsor, Canada
“longweekend”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

very easy to find in the city. good restaurants and shopping within walking distance. friendly staff. great breakfast, with lots of unique choices. clean , spacious rooms. forgot to ask for a room away from the elevators, so we got one right next to it. however we didn't hear any noise from the hall.will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank carol r

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I recently booked two connecting rooms here to get ready for my wedding. The rooms were both clean and comfortable. Loved having the mini fridge and the hookups for a dvd player and ipod. The free breakfast was actually pretty decent and the front desk staff was really friendly. The only complaint was that the bathroom was really small... otherwise great!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank sthughes86
Ocean City, MD
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed in April. The rooms were very spacious with a large sitting room, comfortable bed, 42 inch television, walk-in shower, refrigerator and desk area. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations for restaurants. The morning breakfast was very well done. The food was excellent with biscuit sandwiches, other egg options, juice, cereal, etc. It was as nice a breakfast setup as I have seen. Parking is outdoors and was not a problem. There is a workout room, but I did not get a chance to use it. The business center is right off the lobby with working computers and printer - handy for printing boarding passes.

My experience was excellent. I will absolutely stay here on future trips.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BeachMike73
HOUSTON
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I usually stay down the road in a Courtyard by Marriott that I consider one of the best bargains anywhere. This particular weekend that I was in Louisville, the Courtyard was quite expensive. At the last minute, I checked the rate at the Hyatt Place and it was significantly cheaper so I thought that I would give it a try. This hotel is better than the other Hyatt Place hotels that I have stayed in – they all seemed to be run down and not so well managed or maintained. This place had friendly front desk staff and even though I was traveling solo, I always felt secure. My room was typical – but in really good shape – with a separate desk area, kitchenette and sofa for watching TV. The lobby is very nice with several areas for gathering and hanging out. The one thing that surprised me was the complimentary breakfast. I had forgotten about this feature. This breakfast was better that what I have paid for in some luxury hotels. Very nice stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank SLYCAST
Cincinnati
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hyatt Place and the people were great. The room however was not very comfortable because of the fact the air conditioner was not only Loud, but it was also very, very, cold. The air conditioner was only about a foot away from the bed, and there was nothing we could do to get away from the cold air beating right down on us. We tried to turn it down, but we were burning up. Also, the shower took almost 3 minutes for the water to get warm. At first we thought there wasn't any hot water, and we finally realized it was the travel time of the water.

Room Tip: If there is a room that has the AC away from the bed.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PD C
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

The entire hotel was spotless and the staff was SO nice! I had them call me a taxi to the airport for the next day and it got done, showing up right as I was checking out. So happy with this Hyatt, definitely recommend.

• Stayed April 2013
Ohio
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

we stayed here for 2 nights in April. We were in town for a wedding and had never been to the area. We were greeted in the lobby immediately upon entry. The man at the desk introduced himself as JD, and also introduced the other 2 ladies working with him. Another hotel employee came over with a luggage rack. Check in was very quick and JD was very friendly and helpful and explained all of the hotel amenities. Room was very spacious and clean. Only complaint was the small size of the bathroom, but other than that, this was a great hotel for $99/night.

• Stayed April 2013