Courtyard Louisville Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Omni Louisville Hotel(Louisville)
  • Pool
All reviewsyum centertypical courtyardfront deskparking garagekfc yumkfc centerbasketball gamelouisville downtownstreet noisewalking distancehigh floormarriott propertyconvention centercorner roomconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againairport shuttle
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The front desk staff was great, went out of their way to be helpful. When I forgot my starch, they actually offered to iron my shirt! (they probably did not want me to let that one out) Unfortunately, I did not catch the name of the woman who was most helpful, but overall great staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Anna Marie F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our outstanding front desk staff. They take great pride in caring for our guests and it shows! I hope you get to come back to Louisville and choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The hotel embodied everything I've come to expect from Courtyard Marriott - clean room and hotel property, friendly and efficient service, and a great location. Ravon at the front desk was more than accommodating and went above and beyond to ensure my stay was pleasant. I will definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Anna Marie F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Our greatest asset is our people! Our location is perfect for a downtown visit but without our wonderful employess, including Ravon, we would be just another hotel. Thank you for recognizing Ravon by name. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very comfortable and in a good location downtown louisville i enjoyed my stay beds are good staff is friendly i would go there again in heart beat they had nice indoor pool and gym and the rooms had kitchens snd nice tv and the couches pull out into beds

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank cableguy2531

We are happy that you found our hotel to be a comfy place to spend a few days away from home. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The hotel is clean, comfortable, and complete with helpful friendly staff. There is an airport shuttle, which makes getting there easy. The location is perfect for attending conferences at the Conference Center, just two block away when you go through the parking ramp to 3rd St. The only restaurant is a small coffee shop, but the limited menu is excellent and cooked to order. There is also a little store in the lobby where you can purchase breakfast cereal. If you buy yogurt in the coffee shop, you have a complete breakfast very inexpensively. There are also several restaurants within one block of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Ohio River
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Manycruises

Thank you for your kind words about our fine hotel! We strive to make every guests' stay impeccable. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was a wonderful hotel! The location is amazing, right on the strip of restaurants, bars, and attractions, close to the trams, and close to 4th Street Live. The staff was the nicest, most helpful I have ever encountered. They would do anything to make your stay pleasurable. The breakfast restaurant was very good, and the price was right for everything. They have a tram to get you from the airport and back to it for no charge. This was one of the best experiences with a hotel I have had in a very long time. I cannot recommend staying anywhere else!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Anna Marie F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your patronage. Our staff makes this hotel a very special place. We are pleased that you found The Bistro to be delicious and priced right; that is an important combination! We hope to see you again soon.