Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$118
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$95
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
$79
$147
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$118
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$90
$68
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$125
La Quinta
All reviewscoffee makeroatmealnext morningesatoaster
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This hotel was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Appeared to be a lot of illegal activity, said there was a pool and there is not. The front desk is rude. We paid for a week and after the first night of sleeping in our clothes because the room was nasty and smelled we went to the front desk the next evening after work and asked for our money to be credited back to our card and we were going to another hotel. They said we couldndt check out because there was no housekeeping here and we would have to wait 7-10 days for a refund check in the mail. We went back to room and were getting our stuff my husband for some reason looked in the drawers and the room was obiously not cleaned before we got there in the drawer was a nasty pair of mens boxers, *ildo, and a *ock ring how discusting!!!!!! And they had the nerve to say we couldn't check out because there was no housekeeping!!!! Terrible customer service, hotel and location!!!!!!

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Holly M
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I wish I could have moved in permanently.The staff were very helpful,friendly,attentive,and caring. I have stayed at many hotels and motels and I will definitely stay at Extended Stay America again! The staff printed me out maps to places so I wouldn't get lost.They made me feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank elmoretashia
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

have stayed in the past . stay was ok. but this time, I noticed things were changing. new and better image, new flat screen tv , they are installing new beds and carpet, all around the outside of building was much cleaner, washer / dryer area was much cleaner and all in working condition. I think they even replaced the entire staff. the morning manager is great . I think her name is Beth. she not only works in the office but she will roll up her sleeves and clean rooms as well. Now as someone who employs people, I am impressed with her. I will no doubt choose to stay here again.

Room Tip: first floor is my pref.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Greg - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about about the hotel and our staff, especially Beth. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the changes that have been made at our property.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We called ahead to advise hotel of a late check in, when we arrived the person working late night was leaving, and went to get the housekeeper to help us. Shouldn't he of stayed to ensure our check in? That would of been good customer service. Although the housekeeper was nice, and took us to our room, in which she had to let us in because the keys to our room was not working, and she didn;t know how to activate them, this also should of been done ahead of time if the employee was leaving for the night, because the housekeeper advised there were more. Had we needed to leave & come back we would have needed to find the housekeeper again. The bed was like sleeping on a flat rock, no exagerting! I could hear the traffic all night on the highway. Housekeeping, a different person pounding on the door at 10 am , checkout wasn't until 11am. We told her we wasn't leaving yet, and she insisted to know when we were. I thought that was rude, when she could of clearly came back at 11. Although it was only one night, I will not go back. I told the employee upon checkout that morning, and with my disappointment I have not heard back from management about my compliants. I will call and ask for a refund.

Room Tip: I could hear the traffic from the highway all night
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tina F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Tina - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It upsets me to hear that you were not able to get into your room and our staff did not assist you properly. I also want to take the time to apologize that you were not able to get a comfortable night of sleep due to the noise of the traffic and the firmness of the bed. I met with the staff, and I will be coaching our staff on how to provide better customer service in the future. As well, I will be working with our housekeeping staff to improve our procedures and standards moving forward.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I would like to hear from you so that we can discuss the issues that you had during your stay with us and reach a resolution. Please feel free to contact me directly, at lvd@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience and show you the improvements that have been made the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Better than expected based upon the fact that Priceline gave it 2 stars. Nicer than a Red Roof Inn or a Super 8.

Kitchen has a full fridge, double electric burner, sink, utensils, pots/pans, dishes, microwave, toaster, coffee maker. Free continental breakfast.

Bring your own shampoo. You just get soap and dish soap for the kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Michael - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay at our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast. As well, for future stays, please know that we do have shampoo available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request.