“Lovely Hotel and staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman
Ranked #72 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
“Lovely Hotel and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I wish I could have moved in permanently.The staff were very helpful,friendly,attentive,and caring. I have stayed at many hotels and motels and I will definitely stay at Extended Stay America again! The staff printed me out maps to places so I wouldn't get lost.They made me feel at home.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank elmoretashia
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

have stayed in the past . stay was ok. but this time, I noticed things were changing. new and better image, new flat screen tv , they are installing new beds and carpet, all around the outside of building was much cleaner, washer / dryer area was much cleaner and all in working condition. I think they even replaced the entire staff. the morning manager is great . I think her name is Beth. she not only works in the office but she will roll up her sleeves and clean rooms as well. Now as someone who employs people, I am impressed with her. I will no doubt choose to stay here again.

Room Tip: first floor is my pref.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Greg - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about about the hotel and our staff, especially Beth. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the changes that have been made at our property.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future
Hillsboro, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We called ahead to advise hotel of a late check in, when we arrived the person working late night was leaving, and went to get the housekeeper to help us. Shouldn't he of stayed to ensure our check in? That would of been good customer service. Although the housekeeper was nice, and took us to our room, in which she had to let us in because the keys to our room was not working, and she didn;t know how to activate them, this also should of been done ahead of time if the employee was leaving for the night, because the housekeeper advised there were more. Had we needed to leave & come back we would have needed to find the housekeeper again. The bed was like sleeping on a flat rock, no exagerting! I could hear the traffic all night on the highway. Housekeeping, a different person pounding on the door at 10 am , checkout wasn't until 11am. We told her we wasn't leaving yet, and she insisted to know when we were. I thought that was rude, when she could of clearly came back at 11. Although it was only one night, I will not go back. I told the employee upon checkout that morning, and with my disappointment I have not heard back from management about my compliants. I will call and ask for a refund.

Room Tip: I could hear the traffic from the highway all night
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tina F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Tina - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It upsets me to hear that you were not able to get into your room and our staff did not assist you properly. I also want to take the time to apologize that you were not able to get a comfortable night of sleep due to the noise of the traffic and the firmness of the bed. I met with the staff, and I will be coaching our staff on how to provide better customer service in the future. As well, I will be working with our housekeeping staff to improve our procedures and standards moving forward.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I would like to hear from you so that we can discuss the issues that you had during your stay with us and reach a resolution. Please feel free to contact me directly, at lvd@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience and show you the improvements that have been made the next time you're in the area.
Morehead, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Better than expected based upon the fact that Priceline gave it 2 stars. Nicer than a Red Roof Inn or a Super 8.

Kitchen has a full fridge, double electric burner, sink, utensils, pots/pans, dishes, microwave, toaster, coffee maker. Free continental breakfast.

Bring your own shampoo. You just get soap and dish soap for the kitchen.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Michael - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay at our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast. As well, for future stays, please know that we do have shampoo available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request.

delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed for more than a month and it was nice overall. Staff is extremely helpful. It is close to St. Matthews mall so you easily go shopping as well. I would again go back to this hotel whenever back in Louisville..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Rohhit - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and how helpful they were to you. We truly enjoyed having you visit with us and look forward to you doing so again in the future!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have stayed at this facility several times over past year for work in Louisville. Every time in the past that I stayed the staff was incredibly helpful, to include Andrea, Beth, and Torri. Would have defiantly recommended any of my family to stay until this last visit. New manager was brought in and could not have been more rude, and seemed to know nothing about costumer service. Sorry to say doughtful I will return for any future.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Your comments in regards to helpfulness of our staff are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read about your unfavorable experience with the new manager. To uphold our company's high standards, we will enhance our customer service training moving forward.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lvd@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great 2-star hotel! The kitchenette was very useful. Everything was clean and worked fine. The kitchenette/bathroom areas had wood laminate flooring, which was a nice touch. I felt safe in the room. We didn't use our heat at all, and the room was nice and cozy, even though it was snowing outside when I went to get breakfast. I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Dutchman, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. The room is like a little apartment with the bedroom, bathroom, and the kitchen. That is why the hotel is a perfect fit for those travelers with longer stays. Thank you again.