“Bed Bugs & Terrible Management”

Days Inn Hurstbourne
Ranked #86 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place has bed bugs...I stayed 1 out of my 3 nights I reserved. when early am came I was super itchy...I thought it was just my allegies until I saw it! A huge blood sucking bed bug.

I SCREAMED!

I immediately called the front desk. I have never seen one in real life before.

I took pictures of the critter as I waited the 30 min it took for someone to come tell me what I already knew.. Yesss...it is indeed a bed bug) grab a piece of my journal paper and snatch it away.

I was itchy all ove nad very upset.

Ami...
at the front desk then started insisting that that there we no bed bugs and she would send someone...
WHAAA?

I told her that she aleady did that and they took the bug with them and that I would be out font with all my belongings while thet figue out something because I had been bitten and I KNOW there are bedbugs.

An hour later I let Ami know that I was so upset and I had a cab coming for me to take me to another hotel, She refused to give me a refund.

Not even fo the two un-used nights. No credit..No offe to change my room. Nothing.

She is still insiting there are no bed bugs.

As my cab packed my bags to take me to the nearest laundramat and a new room...I paused a moment to let AMI know that I was Really REALLY Displeased and I had a picture that proves their bed bug was in my bed.

a day later I get an email offer from AMI saying they will take %50 off my next stay...

REALLY?

I want to tell her I will never stay at their hotel another day in my natural born life,

BUT INSTEAD:

Tell he I travel alot and I am no longer in that state.
Any discounts I can use elsewhere...

NO REPLY.

This place sux.
Do youself a favor and stay at one of the three newly renovated red roof inns.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 12, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've given myself some time to cool off but this place really was the pits. The elevator was broken on Thursday when I booked in and still not working on my way out on Tuesday. The ice machine was empty in the mornings. Hot water was not available for a shower in the morning and evening produced barely warm water. The floor in the room was dirty, my feet got dirty walking around after showering.

Room Tip: There are other motels in the area, pick one of them.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Belinda L
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My experience was not anything extravagant, but it fulfilled the need. The room was nice and clean. The continental breakfast was extremely generic. It is a good place to sleep, get cleaned up, and get going again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo