All reviews pf changs front desk basketball court home away from home breakfast and dinner the breakfast area cleaning staff would stay here again business trip bed was comfortable free breakfast brenda appliances stove downtown
Reviewed May 13, 2017

I stayed 3 nights with my parents in the 2 bed/2 bath split level. It worked out great for us. We had separate rooms with our own baths, plus a common area and kitchen. The complimentary breakfasts were quite nice and offered hot and cold items, plus fresh fruit and flavorings for your coffee (plus an option to make it iced). We also attended an evening reception one night and it wasn't quite enough to really be dinner, it was quite sufficient and there were some alcoholic beverages also available to enjoy.
The attention to detail with cleaning was our only complaint. Surfaces and sheets appeared clean, but the bathroom and kitchen floors had definitely not been cleaned in awhile.
Initially, we were concerned about noise when there was a large number of people sitting outside talking loudly, but once we got in, we couldn't hear a thing. Wouldn't have even known anyone was around once we shut the door.
There's also a great BBQ joint about 10 minutes walk away!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for your review. I agree, our penthouse suites are an excellent design for couples travelling together, with separate bathrooms for each bedroom area, and a spacious living area with fully equipped kitchen. Also, our new Residence Inn breakfast offerings are excellent, with more fresh items to choose from to start your day! We hope to see you again the next time you visit Louisville.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Want to say the staff at this Residence Inn really made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable the entire week we were there..
Brenda,Doris and Yvette were Awesome and all three of these women took great care of us and whatever we wanted or needed and made us feel like family on our trip..
Looking forward staying there again while in Louisville..
Great location and friendly staff all the way around !!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

I'm so pleased we were able to make you recent stay so comfortable! The ladies you mentioned have been an asset to our team for years, and I know they will be proud that you mentioned them. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

My room looked amazing first an foremost everything in room was to my satisfaction. shouts out to the young man Eirion for giving me spot on directions to the game stop. I will recommend this Inn to all of my friends.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo

We appreciate your review, and your recommendation! Thanks for mentioning Eirion, who is extremely proud that you mentioned his service. I look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Louisville.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Our stay was Excellent! What made it even better was our morning greeting from Brenda who managed all the goodies for breakfast. Brenda was such a cheerful, joyous person! You couldn't pick a better Team member to take care of your guests for breakfast! Plus she told me I look like a movie star! Brenda you are the Best!!! Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Jeff Z, thanks so much for your review, and for staying with us on your last visit to Louisville. I agree, Brenda is such an asset to our team here, with her winning personality and her friendly demeanor! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Louisville.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

My husband and I stay at this hotel every time we travel to Louisville, KY. Kristin is the General Manager, and she is fantastic to work with. She is very friendly and goes above and beyond to assist her customers. Kristin has fantastic employees as they try to emulate her behavior. Kristin only hires, for the most part, employees to adopt her attitude. Chris is so friendly and works on the overnights. I wake up super early and he made decaf for me at 4 a.m. He goes above and beyond. Yvette always looks to see when I'm staying and she is so friendly and also goes above and beyond. She makes sure I have plenty of extra pillows and extra wash cloths. She is such a hard worker and truly wants to make her guests feel happy and comfortable. My room is always located where I want it. Brenda is superb in the breakfast area, and Matt and Ron at the front desk, along with Stacey, always remember me and greet me with kindness. I am looking forward to the Marriott adding on an exercise room with a treadmill. That would make the stay about perfect. Thanks Kristin for being so easy to work with and for fitting me in and making my stay 5 stars! This is a great location too!It's close to restaurants and shopping!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We love having members of our Residence Inn "family" visit us, and YES, I am working on getting that exercise room for your next visit. I will share your kind words with the staff, who all love it when you come to town. We look forward to your next Louisville trip!