All reviews pf changs separate buildings front desk basketball court home away from home every guest breakfast and dinner the breakfast area cleaning staff would stay here again business trip bed was comfortable free breakfast brenda appliances stove downtown
Reviewed April 2, 2017

We stayed at this location and had a two bedroom unit. The unit was very clean and we really liked the floorplan. It is nice that these units are more like town homes then the typical hotel. The free breakfast that is included was very nice as well. Our dog was also allowed to come along on our trip and stay at this hotel. There are several restaurants in the area and it isnt that far from downtown Louisville. We would stay here again if in the area!

Stayed: March 2017
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you for posting a review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed the unique architecture of our "original" Residence Inn. I agree, we have an excellent location: quiet, and close to many of the attractions, as well as shopping and restaurants. We also allow pets (with a cleaning fee), so you can bring all members of your family. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Louisville.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

What a find! Tucked away behind an Aveda Salon & Spa, this Residence Inn has a customer service-oriented, super friendly, uber accommodating desk staff that greet you with a smile when you enter.

The rooms are HUGE! I don't know what to do with all of this space. Multiple closets, a spacious family area with pull-out couch and workspace with a desk, a stocked kitchen (with microwave popcorn included!), and a semi-open concept bathroom.

The towels are super fluffy and clean. The toiletries are good quality, and the shower has a strong flow of water with a durable hot water supply. The bed has a really nice mattress and great pillows. The room overall is quiet, though there is some background noise from the busy road outside. (Not all rooms are like that - just the few on the east side of the hotel.)

I can't get over that they offer a complimentary dinner AND breakfast buffet. They also have a small outdoor pool and a small outdoor basketball court.

I am thoroughly pleased with this hotel, and would stay here in a heartbeat the next time I come through Louisville.

Room Tip: Rooms without an eastern exposure will be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thanks so much for posting a review, and welcome to our Residence Inn family! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the unique architecture of our hotel, with each room more like an apartment than a hotel room. I know we will see you again the next time you travel to Louisville!

Reviewed February 27, 2017

Thank you for the excellent customer service provided on my business trip from Feb 21-24, 2017. I want to thank you and your staff for the excellent accommodations. The room was clean and provided all the amenities of home. I want to provide this input because I am the Chief, Customer Service at the Regional Office for TRICARE. I recognize excellence in caring for your consumers when I see it. A special thanks to Yvette, who is over housekeeping and your kitchen staff. Ms. Yvette is an asset to your company. Not only is she seeking to find out what the needs of your customers are, Yvette exceeds those expectations. I believe in giving honor, recognition and rewards to those who excel and have a passion for their work. Ms. Yvette should receive your highest award for customer service. Because of her, I will always stay in this location when I return on my next business trip. Many thanks for the service you provided to me and my colleagues. Madlin Edmonds

Room Tip: The top floor rooms provide extra security for travelers not familiar with the locality.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Thank you so much for posting a review! I agree, this property has a phenomenal staff, and we were so pleased you chose us for your accommodations on your trip to Louisville. We look forward to your next visit! Travel safe!

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Filthy & dumfounded as to how both rooms passed Houskeeping Supvr's inspection. I'm a Marriott Platinum so, I love the line especially, the Residence Inns. The first room smelled of some combination of cigarettes, sweat & something else. The second room seemed fine until I started unpacking & noticed all the dirt, dust & grime throughout the room. The coffee pot wasn't washed. The ceiling light was full of dirt & dead bugs & the fan fins were CAKED with dust. The drywall was pulling away from the tub. Cigarette butts all over the ground in this Nonsmoking property. Dogs barking & loud at night.I could go on & on. Again, I love Marriott but this place was pathetic. I called my Platinum agent, they immediately got me a room 10 miles away at the Residence Inn Northeast & I'm ecstatic.

Stayed: February 2017
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

I'm so sorry you were disappointed with your experience at our hotel. We have reviewed your concerns with our entire staff, and I assure you, cleanliness for our guests is an ongoing focus. I'm glad that you were able to be comfortable at another Residence Inn. Again, thank you for your comments, and I wish you luck in your future travels.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Ron at the front desk is always helpful, super nice, remembers your name and makes you feel welcome. As a Marriott platinum member i travel 150+ nights a year for work and he always stands out as the most helpful. Marriott is lucky to have him.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Kristin H, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Thanks so much for your review! I agree that Ron is an asset to our team, and I'm glad he has made you feel welcome every time you have stayed. We look forward to your next visit with us, and we wish you well in your travels!