Residence Inn Louisville Airport
$123
$114
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexpo centerfull kitchenlight sleeperbad hotelsstudio suitefront deskdoor closednice kitchenconvenient accesskitchen areachurchill downsfair groundslate at nightinternet serviceextended staygreat propertyhome away from home
Reviewed July 9, 2011

The staff is AWESOME. The outdoor pool is great for everyone. The breakfast is top notch and is FREE!!! Will make this our HOTEL of choice in Louisville.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank drosebulls
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I have stayed in Louisville for several years for Derby and this is my permenant staying spot. There was a service for getting me to and from the track for a small fee. And at the cost of parking and traffic congestion very worth the amount. The track is just minutes from the hotel. There were manager reception parties in the early evening which help set the tone for the night life in Louisville. The staff were superb and informative on where to go, eat and party. I have already booked my stay for next year!

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Hotfire172
Reviewed September 17, 2010

After several years of staying at the Executive Inn and Executive Inn West (Crowne Plaza) we had to find new accommodations with a reasonable pet fee. We choose Residence Inn Louisville Airport for its location to Freedom Hall and $100.00 pet fee but we found much, much more! The staff at check-in was very friendly, well informed about the area and helpful. The studio suite was a wonderful surprise! Very spacious and very clean. The bedding and towels were some of the finest quality I have ever found in a hotel. The dishes, flatware and glasses in the kitchen were above average. The internet service was fine and we didn't have any problems with logging on or surfing the web. We saved a lot of money by having the complimentary hot breakfast in the Hearth Room! The food was good and the selection was awesome. The layout of the hotel made it possible to be close to an exterior door (very important when traveling with a pet) and just a few steps to our vehicle. We wish we had been "forced" to switch hotels sooner! This is a great place to stay and we look forward to being here again next year. One thing I wish was different, would like a king bed instead of a queen.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GracieMidwest
Reviewed September 6, 2010

No problems with staff or facility; clean, comfortable rooms, breakfast was OK. Not the best RI I've ever visited, but far from the worst. Only problem was that the "Riverdance " troupe must have been booked in the room above us :) - not that the hotel could do anything about that, and I did ask for a downstairs room.

Avoid the low--even- numbered rooms on the upper two floors - they have a fine view of a twelve-lane interstate less than fifty feet from the building, with all the expected noise. It would be really loud on a rainy night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2010

. . . the internet (Ibahn) is horrendous. It only seems to work on parts of the day (evenings are the worst; I can't even get my e-mail). I have been here a week, and I truly do like the place and the people. The hotel is clean, food is good. But if you rely on the internet for your business, (as I do) you might want to rethink a stay here. This place reminds me when I was on dial-up back in the 1970s. I actually had a hard time with this review because the Internet was so sloooooow.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business