“customer service. .NOT”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South
Ranked #74 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Louisville
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was pleased with my stay except after the 1st night, our room was not touched. I did not expect clean sheets, but I did expect the beds to be made, wet towels replaced, and trash emptied. The next morning, I complained and then the room was attended. It was very quiet so we did get 3 nights good sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Kassi K, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South, responded to this review, October 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for our mix up on your first day. Sometimes we make mistakes and a room get overlooked. I am glad that the remainder of your stay was better and you were able to get rest.
Louisville
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Not pleased. I was almost electrocuted by an outlet when I tried to pull my cell phone charger out of the wall. I warned the front desk attendant about it. My cousin's wedding was in a few hours so I didn't even have time to talk to the manager about the problem. But I was very angry that I could have been injured by this. The hotel had a funny odor and the carpet in my room wasn't clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Old Monroe, Missouri
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The bad: there was mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. The walls and carpet were disgusting. You get two sheets for a blanket. The way the ac is set up, you freeze to death or bake. No elevator, stairs only.
The good: staff was friendly, breakfast was good. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, cold cereal, doughnuts.
I am a firm believer, you get what you pay for and luckily we only stayed one night.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family