“Nice Hotel in a Great Location”

Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo
Ranked #73 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had to travel to Louisville on business. I was pleasantly surprised how clean this hotel was. The location is very convenient to the convention center. The breakfast was full and hot which is always welcome to begin the day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be in town for a business or pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ZWERGLDAD
G M, General Manager at Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for your review.. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Sleep Inn and Suites Louisville Airport and we appreciate your recommendations! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great customer service!! Very clean, bed comfortable, really nice breakfast. Manager and gentlemen at front desk doing what it takes!! I look forward to coming back & may just come back to stay here!
10/12/12
Sandy Meadows

Room Tip: I'm sure all rooms are very nice
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandy M

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our facility. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our home was flooded and we had to choose a hotel. We had never stayed at a sleep inn . But it was close to our home so we could watch the progress on our home. We stayed thirty eight nights. The staff was very caring and wonderful. They did everything they could to make a bad situation as nice as possible. All the staff went above and beyond the call of duty for us. My husband and i are glad we choose sleep inn for our stay.

Room Tip: 212 Great Room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. We take great pleasure in hearing you were happy with your stay at our facility. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Was okay for a one night quick stop. Work in progress on updating, and boy does it need it. Was repairing roof but was not a bother a night. My fault for not asking about elevator...did not have one. Had some fresh paint inside, but carpet, wood trim needs attention. Was told rehab in progress. Minimal breakfast, but adequate. No, would not return to this particular Sleep Inn, but have enjoyed others and had excellent experience the next night at Sleep Inn in Bowling Green.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We were sorry to hear you would not return to our hotel. As you mentioned, we are in the process of a renovation and we have recently upgraded our continental breakfast. We would love for you to give us another chance if you are in the Louisville area again.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

After a long trip I was never so glad to finally get some rest. As with any other state I was a little sceptical about how the stay would be or how the atmosphire would be. I must say it was amazing. The rooms were fabulous, the building was clean and the staff went above and beyond to see that my family and I were taken care of. I know when I come through Louisville again I will never stay anywhere but here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at Sleep Inn and Suites- Louisville Airpoirt. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This hotel was the WORST! We arrived an hour before check in and were told it would be 15 minutes before we could check in. Went back several times and was told the computers were down. The AC was warm, the rooms were messy, the shower/bathroom was TERRIBLE, the service was terrible except for the head of housekeeping lady who shuttled us in her OWN vehicle. They charged us for an extra night and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Only good thing is the location to the Kentucky State Fair grounds.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at the Sleep Inn on Preston in Louisville August 16-19 (3 nights). Delay checking in but I was there about noon, before 3pm so understood, waited about an hour and returned to the counter to a line. Got the room and it was as requested, no smoking 2 beds. Rooms were ok, basic, get what you pay for. However, when I checked out on August 19 about 10:30am I left my flatiron in the room, I called the hotel about 6pm the same day and reported it so it could be returned. I called again later Sunday evening when I had not gotten a return call. I called Monday and must say the front desk staff is very nice, but was told several times that Amanda, head of housekeeping, would return my call. She never did. I called 3 or 4 times Monday and called Tuesday morning...still no returned call. I called about 1pm Tuesday and finally talked to Amanda and the flatiron had not been turned in....flatirons don't vaporize or get up and walk off, it was on the bathroom counter to the left of the sink unplugged so it could cool. I goofed and left it, but I sure wish people were honest enough to return found items in a hotel. Nothing really bothers me more than dishonest people. I won't stay there again and will not recommend the property. I would have given the hotel average on just hotel conditions, theft shouldn't be tolerated by the hotel management.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business