All reviews room was clean bob evans olive garden refrigerator and microwave continental breakfast outdoor pool yogurt churchill downs rates cleanliness interstate accommodations derby
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Too many issues and problems with room and items in room. Will not be staying here or any other Wyndom propereties in the near future. Will not be recommending their hotels to family and friends either!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I have been staying here every yr since my son moved to Louisville. Last yr I didn't stay and try another place. This yr I came back and saved about 75 dollars on a two night stay. I just read some other post where people posted bad reviews. I have never had a room that wasn't clean everything has been fine to me. Now to be fair if you want the Ritz or a 5 star go some place else.Floor 1 and 2 are the type where the doors are on the outside. The third floor are inside doors.Every room I ever I have been in had a microwave and a ref.The pool is the standard hotel pool and it has always been spotless. The front desk couldn't be nicer and helpful. The area around has every thing you would want. It is a older hotel but well kept.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We came to Louisville to spend one night for a concert. We had originally booked with the Days Inn next door but when we got there it was HORRIBLE! Called Wyndham and they changed our booking from there to Baymont and I am so glad they did. Baymont gave us a room with a double bed (we had a single before for 3 guest), they charged us the same amount as the cheaper hotel, the employees treated us very nice, there was no bad smells, the room was clean, it was close to our concert venue as well as restaurants, the breakfast was small but it was good, the pool was nice, and the shower stayed hot even though 3 people took showers. Over all we were very happy with the change of hotel and thankful to Wyndam for being so nice to us.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2018

The Baymont does fine what it is. Four walls, a bed, a sink, a toilet, a bathtub and a mini-fridge. The wireless worked o.k. and we never turned on the TV. We had a hiccup when we were gone most of the day and returned to find the room had been missed by the maid. A call to the front desk brought us fresh towels and emptying of one of the two trash cans. Beds were left unmade, but that wasn't a deal breaker. I never bothered with the continental breakfast though my son indulged his coffee habit. Our 2nd floor room faced the swimming pool which didn't seem to quiet down until 11:00 pm or so. My biggest gripe would be this is only a 75-80 percent smoke-free building. There were plenty of folks lighting up in front of the building and in the pool area. I slept okay though my son didn't think much of his bed. It's an average hotel/motel and not the worst, though far from the best. I wouldn't stay a second time. You might not want to stay the first.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Front desk not competent using printer. Computer did not work. Serving pictures for milk etc were large and extremely heavy. Choices at breakfast were limited. Hot foods were not tempting at all. Rooms were pleasant

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family