“Pleasant experience”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville East
Ranked #48 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was just passing through and only stayed for 1 night... I had my dog with me and was afraid the pet friendly rooms would smell of the previous pets... the room was very clean and didn't smell badly.... my dog seemed at ease and slept well... the bed was very comfortable!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. However, carpet could use some attention by either replacement or cleaning. Outside room door needs new weatherstripping to seal properly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I am in the process of relocating back to Ohio and needed a place to hang my hat. Very friendly staff and a good value. I recommend this location. Normally a lower priced hotel means that you receive poor service and a dirty room. This was not the case. Thanks for a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
baymontlouisvillegm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Don

Thank you for taking the time to let other travelers know about your enjoyable experience at our hotel

I am happy to know that we were able to provide you a clean , comfortable , updated room at an affordable price . Positive guest comments from our guests definitely motivates me and our staff to provide the excellent value to our guests.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you , we look forward to be of service to you in near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have really enjoyed my stay here. I would recommend it to anybody that is looking for a place to stay. Great location in the Louisville area. The staff was amazing. Very helpful and friendly. Jose alway had a smile on this face and really helpful. Not just business helpful but you could tell he really was a nice guy. Looking to learn about the area he had all the answers to my questions.

Room Tip: pillow are like the ones you have at home not flat or hard
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Elayne

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing the positive review you with the future travelers. We are very fortunate to have the friendly and helpful staff we have working for us. I will share your comments with Jose.

I am very pleased to hear that you liked our location and enjoyed your stay a with us. .Your appreciation motivates me and my staff to continue to provide the exceptional services at all times.

Looking forward to serving you again

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I cannot remember getting a better nights sleep than we during this stay. The room was wonderfully quiet. So quiet, in fact, that neither one of us heard the rain during the night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Grace

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share the relaxing experience with the tripadvisor.com community.

I am thrilled to know that you had a best night's sleep at our hotel. For your information all our guest rooms are equipped with Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we know you have a choice in hotels and we are grateful that you chose ours.

Come back and visit us for another relaxing stay.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

stay at several motels around the states some of them are on a regular basis.
Raij and his staff have always been very accommodating in any needs I may have while staying with them. Every thing is always extremely clean and the people are what keeps me coming back

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontlouisvillegm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Mr. Miles

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for the kind review you shared with other travelers. We are very fortunate to have the staff we have working for us. They have all been with us for quite sometime now and they each take great pride in our hotel and the jobs they do here.

We try our best to accommodate each and every guest request .We realize you have many choices of where to stay and we are thankful you chose our hotel and hope you will do so every time you in Louisville.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My only complaint would be than a sitting chair was needed in the room. I do not like sitting on the bed to read or watch T.V

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontlouisvillegm, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Guest

We thank you for your time to review us on tripadvisor.com and we appreciate your valued comments.

We do have extra chair/recliners available upon special requests. Please know we are staffed 24 hours for our valued guests. Our King Size rooms do have an Ergonomic Leather Chair at the desk as required by the Baymont Brand Standard Requirements. Our rooms with Two Double Beds have two upholstered armed chairs.

Next time when making a reservation or during check-in please do not forget to request extra chair or recliner or room with two double beds. We look forward to better serve you in near future.