All reviewsroom was cleanbob evansolive gardenrefrigerator and microwavecontinental breakfastoutdoor poolyogurtchurchill downsratescleanlinessinterstateaccommodationsderby
Reviewed June 25, 2012

For the price, the hotel is about what I would expected it to be. I only have a few gripes about my stay there. The biggest of which is that I was in a non-smoking room by request, but since guest rooms are accessible from the exterior of the building and my room was next to access door to the interior public area of the building, there was a large ash tray right next to the entrance of my room. The stench was terrible and was very noticeable inside of my room all night. If I hadn't been checking in at midnight and very tired, i would have requested another room. To get to my room, I also had to walk by the pool area and there was a group of people hanging out there smoking, this created a very unpleasant place to pass by. The room seemed fairly clean, however the bathroom could have been wiped down a bit better because the nook an crannies weren't taken care of properly. There was also a few stray hairs on the vanity area. My last issue with the place was the vending machines were poorly stocked. Over half of the drinks were sold out at the soda machine and the food vending machine barely had anything in it. There are many other hotel in the area in this price range that I would rather take a chance at if I need to visit the area again rather than staying here again. I picked this hotel this time because of other very positive reviews, however I just didn't enjoy my stay here. It may be because I am a very big pro-ban on smoking but I did request a non-smoking room, yet had to to endure the terrible smell all night.

Room Tip: If you want a non-smoking room, make sure it's not one located next to an interior entrance door.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This was my first time staying at a Baymont property. I found this hotel to be a very good choice. It was well located, a good value, and exceptionally clean. Although I was only there for one night, I would definitely choose this hotel again on my way through or to Louisville.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ron822
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The bed and air conditioning were excellent. The breakfast was good. There were three machines total in the fitness center, but it served its purpose. The bathroom was very small, but serviceable and clean. Overall, an above-average experience, especially for the decent price. Good access to the highway as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoadGator23
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed here on a trip to the Louisville zoo. It was clean, quiet, convenient, and our room rate was only 67.00 with tax for a King bed on a Thursday night. I searched the room as soon as I checked in and all I can say is awesome.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Houston86
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We visited this property as a stop in our Kentucky tour with a 4H group. Our group was greated with smiles and they had all of our keys and rooms ready to go. The hotel was VERY clean and the rooms were great. Way better than I thought it would be. The kids loved the place and there was food within walking distance of the hotel for easy group choices. We loved our stay and thank you to the staff on a great job. The breakfast lady was AMAZING keeping up with all of us and with a smile! Thank you to everyone at Baymont!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends