“Good Value”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville East
Ranked #48 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Louiville over the holidays. Nothing fancy, just barebones but what I wanted. When I travel, I don't need anything other than clean sheets and hot water. Baymont provided both. An added perk was I could keep my dog in the room for an extra $10. I know of few places that permit pets and rarely is the charge so reasonable.

I would also like to point out that I left a shirt and coat in the wardrobe. I called about 2 hours later to report the left behind items. Apparently the cleaning staff had already turned in the items to the front desk before I called. Nice to know there are still honest people in the world.

I will remember this hotel next time I am in Louisville.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We had a very pleasant time at the Baymont Inn. One of the main reasons we decided to stay there is they allow pets. Check in and out was speedy with a friendly receptionist. The room was spotless and the carpeting felt and looked clean. They offer a complimentary brunch which was all we needed in the morning and they even had tea bags with the coffee maker in our room! We will definitely stay there again next time we are in Louisville. Their rates are great too!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2011

My husband and I were very pleased with our room in this hotel. It was our first time at any Baymont and we will definitely stay at this one again. It was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the room was whisper-quiet. The price was great and the staff was friendly and helpful, the cookies were delicious.This was a great choice for us.

Room Tip: We asked for a no-pet as well as a non-smoking room, and found out that we were given a room where t...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BarbJPalosHills_IL
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I have stayed at thsi Baymont several times in the past 3 years and have never had a bad experience. The staff is always nice and helpful and very welcoming. The rooms have always been clean and the bed's comfortable. Looks as if they have new Flat screen tv's in some of the rooms as well. If you are a business traveler and looking to work in your room, be sure you request a king size room, as they desk in the double rooms are small. This is by no means a complaint, the small desk with two beds is understandable. I will be staying here in future trips to Louisville as the location is convenient and the price for the room is fantastic.

Room Tip: The third floor has indoor corridor rooms at this location.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We stay at the Baymont all the time when we visit Louisville. My family and my husbands family both live in Louisville, not far from the Baymont. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The breakfast is good, but it is what it is, a Continental Breakfast. The rooms are reasonable size and the beds are very comfortable. The management is very hands on and really try to accomodate their travelers.

Room Tip: Staying on the second floor is good if you appreciate quiet. If you are on the first floor and the r...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My daughter and I were traveling from Pennsylvania to Missouri. We first stopped in the Daniel Boone Natl forest and spent the day hiking the beautiful Red river gorge. After 2 more hours drive we were ready to relax and Baymont was an excellent choice! Great value for a reasonable price and checked all the boxes; comfortable king bed with decent sheets, non-smoking room on 3rd floor ( I have allergies and pets are not allowed in 3rd floor rooms), clean bathroom and in-room fridge and coffee maker. We were offered a cookie at the front desk and happily made some coffee In the room, just relaxed taking advantage of the free wifi and rest from our road trip.

In the morning the breakfast offerings were outstanding, fresh fruit, juice and coffee, waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins...wow, just perfect! We had to hit the road so didn't get to linger but I would love to stay again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor if you have concern about pet rooms
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Stayed Breeder's Cup weekend. Room did the job for a 2 night stay. Room was a tad small but very clean and didn't hear a sound while trying to sleep. Easy drive to downtown Louisville and Churchill Downs.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple