“Excellent!”

Ranked #17 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Logan, Ohio, United States
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

The evening manager Stephanie is the best!!! She made our stay wonderful. You can tell when an employee goes the extra mile for a guest that they enjoy what they do and the company they work for. I will stay here again! Job well done Stephanie!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had such a terrific experience and that Stephanie took great care of you and went the extra mile! Please keep coming back!
Mark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was traveling to visit family with my elderly mother. Every detail from check-in to check-out made us feel extra special during our stay. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was beautiful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a great experience and that you enjoyed the friendly staff as well as our beautiful rooms! Please keep coming back.

Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Visit to Louisville for a stressful college scholarship competition. This Hampton location is safe, comfortable, quiet. Plenty of space in the room. Everything you need, right you need it. Easy access off 264. Great breakfast buffet.

Exactly what you expect from Hampton Inn.

Stayed February 2014
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thanks for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, our staff service and our breakfast area. Please keep coming back!
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

An additional thank you to the staff at this hotel. I wish I had taken a note of the employees but the 4 specific ones that I dealt with went above and beyond the call of duty. My husband and I arrived at the hotel around 2 am after an 8 hour drive from NC. We were supposed to check in the following day but had just went ahead, made the full drive and arrived a day early. The lady who checked us in was extremely friendly and went out of her way to find a local bar for us to go to. She also offered us the shuttle service to take us there and pick us up. The shuttle driver was amazing. He was very friendly. We left him know that we would be calling him around 3:30 for a 4 am pick-up. Around 3:30, my brother, whom we had met at the bar, told us not to worry about calling the shuttle and that he can just run us back to the hotel. When we walked outside, the shuttle was there waiting for us- without a call or anything, he had remembered the time we wanted him there and went above and beyond to just come back in case we had lost the card with the phone number that he had given us. Awesome! Before leaving NC, I had called the hotel to arrange a room with bleach-free sheets (allergies) due to an allergy. The day of our reservation check, I asked the front desk about switching rooms. The guy was again very friendly and accommodating. No one made an issue out of my request or made us feel like it was an inconvenience. I make note of this because I have had that happen at other hotels. As we were switching rooms (which were just across the hall from each other), a housekeeper was in the area and my husband's a talker so some conversation was exchanged. About 10 minutes after switching rooms, a knock came on the door. It was the housekeeper delivering the food that we had mistakenly left in the old room. Again, service above and beyond! What a great experience. This is the only hotel that I will stay at for any future trips to Louisville.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and thank you so much for sharing your terrific experience on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you had such a great time and you were #1!! We look forward to seeing you all again next time you are in Louisville!
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Being a Hilton Diamond customer, I stayed at this hotel for one night while on business. From my experience most Hampton Inns offer a similar experience. I tend to stay here because they wash the duvets and there is a decent breakfast. The gym was what I expected and had a few cardio marchioness, free weights. My check in experience was below par. She did not smile or welcome me. My checkout experience was better. Overall if I had business nearby I would return for the convenience but would not come back if I was on vacation. There aren't any good food options nearby within a walkable distance so I ended up ordering food that was delivered.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for your loyalty as a Diamond member. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad your experience was consistent with other Hampton properties, but I am sorry that the check in experience did not exceed your expectations. We will be sharing your feedback with the team to better focus on improving. Please do come back next time you are in the area and don't hesitate to call me personally if I can help out with anything else in regards to your stay.

United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Hotel use to be a great place to stay. close to the venue for the NASP national tournament. The management determined that they needed to change the rules and approach with the teams during the week. Poor leadership skills on the part of the supervision and a poor approach with the patrons will keep us from going back next year.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I would like to sincerely apologize that you were taken off guard with the "no party policy" agreement. I can assure you that the only reason behind this policy is to ensure all of our guests have a great stay and a quiet restful night. I do hope to see you all back again next year. Thank you again and please take care.
Summerville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I would definetely recommend this hotel to everyone who is staying in the Louisville area. It is close to the expo, Churchill Downs and many more attractions. It is easy to access if driving or flying in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay as well as our convenient location. Please come back again on your next trip to Louisville.