“Nice”

Hampton Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #17 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel is a nice hotel for anyone needing a good stay. The rooms are nice and breakfast was tasty. We were allowed to park our vehicle for the week while on our travel. This was an awesome service!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and you found our rooms to be nice and the breakfast tasty! We are glad you could take advantage of the stay, park and fly option. It is definitely convenient to park your car at the hotel and use our shuttle service to drop you off at the airport and pick you up upon your return. This saves a good amount of time and money. Please come back soon. Thanks again.
Mark K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have stayed at this location a couple of times. The hotel staff have always been very helpful with anything I wanted. The housekeeping staff have always respected the tag on the door and left me a goody bag of clean towels, soap, and shampoo even though I didn't need them (always looking out for ya). There are some small things I have against them but staying at this place has always been pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a good experience at our hotel and that the hotel staff has taken great care of you. Please feel free to reach out to me at the property if we can do anything to improve. Our goal is 100% satisfaction and there is no better way to learn how to improve than from our valued guests. Thank you again.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

The last time I was here, I had one of the worst service experiences I have ever had at a Hampton. There was a different person at the counter this trip. Eric understands how to greet and take care of guests. i would stay here again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for returning to the Hampton inn Louisville Airport and for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you had a terrific experience and that Eric took great care of you. I can promise you that I will be sharing this survey with him to congratulate him on the job well done! We love to celebrate when our guests have a great experience and go out of their way to mention any of our associates by name. Please keep coming back!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Whenever I am in Louisville I stay here. Love how easy it is to get to the airport and interstate, yet is very quiet. Three minutes from Churchill Downs and Cardinals Stadium. Plenty of nearby eateries. Very clean and a fantastic value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location, the nearby eateries, our cleanliness, and value. Please keep coming back!
Carbondale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns! I always know that my needs and wants will be met, and that my rooms will be very comfortable and that a good, hot and nutritious breakfast will be waiting for me, every morning! Hampton Inns are a personal experience. The Louisville Airport Hampton Inn has wonderful amenities, especially the ceiling lighting - very nice touch. I really loved my stay at the Hampton Inn in Maysville, Kentucky. A Five-Star hotel could not have been better. The staff recommended a local eatery and I TOTALLY enjoyed that experience and the feeling of being protected in a new place. I was given directions and someone from the staff called to make sure I arrived safely.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you so much for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor! We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay at the property and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our new decor. Please come back soon!
Mark
Charlotte, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Decent hotel for the price. Good location near airport. Could use modernization in rooms. Very noisey from planes taking off during middle of the night. Need more local food choices for dinner and lunch. Poor lighting in parking lot. Small buses picking up travelets block cars backing out of front lot.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad you liked our property location. However due to the proximity to the airport, the UPS jets are periodically heard early in the morning, but most of the time they are not very disruptive. We do offer complimentary shuttle service to many area restaurants. Ask any of our friendly guest services staff and they can point you in the right direction within a close radius of the hotel. I was not aware of any cars being blocked. I will work with my van drivers to ensure that they do not block any of our parked cars. I am sorry if this was an issue during your stay. We hope you give us another shot during your next visit to Louisville.

Thanks again,

Mark Kuiper
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton inn /Louisville airport quite a few times when we have an early flight out of Louisville. We like it because we can leave our car there and shuttle to the airport. The hotel is nice and has complimentary breakfast. The rooms are always clean and staff is very friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and thanks for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor! We are glad you consistently have a great experience and that you enjoy our convenient location, our park and fly program, our clean rooms, complimentary breakfast and hospitable service. Please keep coming back!
Mark