“Great Location, Very Clean”

Hampton Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #20 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Whenever I am in Louisville I stay here. Love how easy it is to get to the airport and interstate, yet is very quiet. Three minutes from Churchill Downs and Cardinals Stadium. Plenty of nearby eateries. Very clean and a fantastic value.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location, the nearby eateries, our cleanliness, and value. Please keep coming back!
Mark K

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Louisville Airport

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns! I always know that my needs and wants will be met, and that my rooms will be very comfortable and that a good, hot and nutritious breakfast will be waiting for me, every morning! Hampton Inns are a personal experience. The Louisville Airport Hampton Inn has wonderful amenities, especially the ceiling lighting - very nice touch. I really loved my stay at the Hampton Inn in Maysville, Kentucky. A Five-Star hotel could not have been better. The staff recommended a local eatery and I TOTALLY enjoyed that experience and the feeling of being protected in a new place. I was given directions and someone from the staff called to make sure I arrived safely.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you so much for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor! We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay at the property and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our new decor. Please come back soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Decent hotel for the price. Good location near airport. Could use modernization in rooms. Very noisey from planes taking off during middle of the night. Need more local food choices for dinner and lunch. Poor lighting in parking lot. Small buses picking up travelets block cars backing out of front lot.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad you liked our property location. However due to the proximity to the airport, the UPS jets are periodically heard early in the morning, but most of the time they are not very disruptive. We do offer complimentary shuttle service to many area restaurants. Ask any of our friendly guest services staff and they can point you in the right direction within a close radius of the hotel. I was not aware of any cars being blocked. I will work with my van drivers to ensure that they do not block any of our parked cars. I am sorry if this was an issue during your stay. We hope you give us another shot during your next visit to Louisville.

Thanks again,

Mark Kuiper

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton inn /Louisville airport quite a few times when we have an early flight out of Louisville. We like it because we can leave our car there and shuttle to the airport. The hotel is nice and has complimentary breakfast. The rooms are always clean and staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and thanks for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor! We are glad you consistently have a great experience and that you enjoy our convenient location, our park and fly program, our clean rooms, complimentary breakfast and hospitable service. Please keep coming back!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Spent thanksgiving weekend here check in was fast an smooth chocolate cookies were amazing!! Thank you. Rooms were great very spacious loved the fridge. Breakfast lady was amazing nice an friendly, she gave us great advice on finding a shopping center. I hope her little baby is doing well!. I look forward to my next trip to Louisville!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport over Thanksgiving weekend and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a great stay, enjoyed our clean rooms, in room fridge, and terrific breakfast service. I will definitely be sharing your feedback with my staff (especially breakfast area!) Thank you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed overnight and did a "Park and Fly" for a recent a trip to Mexico, returning to a vehicle covered in snow and ice. After a quick phone call for the shuttle, Jason promptly picked us up. Not only was he friendly and welcoming at 11:30 pm, he COMPLETELY cleaned our car off in a most cheerful and gracious manner while my husband watched (shivering) and I sat warm and cozy in the shuttle van. Talk about above and beyond the call of duty! A most delightful encounter in this day and age, when customer service almost seems a thing of the past. In addition, our room was great and the hotel staff very helpful and accommodating. Definitely the place to stay for an early flight out. Can't say enough about the hospitality extended to us by Jason, who made our arrival so pleasant and stress-free.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a terrific experience. WOW, I am so glad you shared this experience, because without this, I would have never known it happened! I will be sharing this with Jason and thanking him for his hard work and dedication.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Within walking distance to the exposition Center and reasonably priced. Breakfast is included too. The near by Hilton Garden Inn would make people take four night minimums when the convention only ran three days. They were trying to take advantage of people. The Hampton Inn was much more flexible and were fine with three nights. It is clean and has friendly staff. When I first arrived I found my sink drain would not open. Someone came by quickly and fixed it. They also have very neat chargers on the night stand where you can plug in your USB cords to charge your phone.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thanks so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a good experience and you found our location convenient, our property clean and our service friendly and personable. We are glad we resolved the sink issue quickly and efficiently. We hope to see you again! Thanks!