WINNER WONDERLAND

“really great place to stay.Wonderful friendly staff and...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Louisville North

Ramada Louisville North
Ranked #67 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Louisville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

We booked our room a month in advance and when we arrived the room was not correct and when we opened the door we were sickened by an overwhelming mildew smell. We reserved a room with a king bed and pull out sleeper sofa, the room had a king bed a club chair. There was no place for our children to sleep. My daughter is a severe asthmatic and upon entering the room she ban wheezing immediately. I went to the office to request a room change. I was told no other rooms were available. I explained the state of our room and showed my confirmation. The man working the desk asked if we were checking out, I asked if he would help us relocate to another local hotel as we had never been to this city before.He gave me a blank look and said, no I can't do that. I asked what he could do to fix our room and he said he would give us a can of fabreeze to spray and a cot. I asked for a refund and he said he could not do that. I asked to speak to a manager and he said no manager would be on duty until noon the next day. We searched for two hours for another hotel to no avail. The young man at the desk said I was making his job very difficult by requesting a clean and appropriate room. When he delivered the cot and can of fabreeze to the room he even admitted the room smelled very bad but still accused me of making his job difficult. We all woke up with headaches and sore throats the next day from being trapped with the mildew. I had to wake my daughter throughout the night to give her emergency breathing treatments to keep her airways from restricting. In the morning I went back to the office to request a refund and was give a refund for the second night as we were also checking out. I asked to have the manager call me as soon as he came in. I never heard from the manager and I called for the next three days and never was connected to a manger and never received follow up from a manger. I received a partial refund for the night that made us all sick but never an apology. The next day we stayed at a beautifully clean Hampton Inn with staff willing to go out of their way to help us despite being very busy with other guests.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Kimberly
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only
meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make our stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Sincerely
Naresh Krishnani
Louisville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Everything was good. I plan to come back here again next year. The people were nice. The room was nice and the continent breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Dennis!! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Sincerely
Naresh Krishnani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Breckinridge Inn
BEST WESTERN Louisville East
#47 of 95 in Louisville
South Side
Red Roof Inn - Louisville SE - Fairgrounds

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!