“Nice place”

Ramada Louisville North
Ranked #65 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Dousman
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The rooms have been updated, the outside of the building has not, so looks are not as they seam. Nice employees, willing to help you if you need something. The on sight Mexican restaurant only was open until 9 on Sunday and after a long day at the Ironman event in Louisville we wanted to stay close, but ended up with order in Pizza. There were several other athletes looking for food as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Kim S
Thank you for staying at Ramada Louisville North. I appreciate you sharing your positive experience during your stay at Ramada Louisville North.

Its has been an honor to have known Ironman athlete(s) like yourself over many years. You all have been an inspiration for many including myself as I started running marathons since last year. As you put your 100% towards this triathlon, we strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction and our priority is to provide CLEAN , updated,comfortable, rooms and good service at the best value to our guests .

I will pass along your recommendation to the restaurant ownership to stay open longer during such events. I apologize for the inconvenience this time.

Thank you for the fairness of your rating and our staff here at Ramada Louisville North look forward to your future visit(s).

Centerville
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Pretty nice hotel, nice staff would stay here again. Excellent Mexican restaurant onsite. Flat screen television was nice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear David

We strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction and our priority is to provide CLEAN , updated,comfortable, rooms and good service at the best value to our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My mom, brother and I have been on the road for 3 weeks already. Going cross country visiting 16 states. for us, this was the best and most pleasant hotel we stayed in.
1. The service staff was very helpful, and most importantly their sense of humor helped relax us after 10 hours of driving.
2. The services offered for the cost of the hotel was fantastic. We've payed almost $100 for a hotel and this Ramada has offered the same services.
3. Though there was a dead bug squished on the wall, the rest of the hotel room was clean.

• Stayed August 2013
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Khazrak

We strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction and our priority is to provide CLEAN , updated,comfortable, rooms and good service at the best value to our guests .

Being close to the river and exterior corridor hotel, some bugs may crawl in while you are moving in your luggage. But we otherwise get our rooms sprayed by a professional pest control every month. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was traveling down to Alabama and was in need of a simple room and shower. This fit the bill. Most importantly the bed was clean and comfortable. The room had a nice TV and the shower had plenty of pressure. Having said that - it fit my needs.

The hotel itself was dated, The floor covering and paint were in need of attention. The shower had been sealed and resealed many times. The towels were thin and rough.

I didn't visit the attached bar/restaurant nor did I visit the pool.

Having said all that, my expectations were not huge as I was able to book the room via Hotwire for $44/night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Michael

Thank you for staying at Ramada Louisville North. I appreciate you sharing your experience during your stay at Ramada Louisville North.

We are an older built hotel however we strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction and our priority is to provide CLEAN , updated,comfortable, rooms and good service at the best value to our guests .

Each year we have been undertaking a maintenance project and trying to keep the rooms updated. Some of the bathrooms shower walls need attention and we will be starting that renovation this winter. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

General Manager @ Ramada Louisville North

Travelers are raving about these Louisville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
East Louisville
Red Roof Inn Louisville East
#44 of 95 in Louisville
South Side
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!