“What a mess!!!!!”

Ramada Louisville North
Ranked #67 of 97 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We tried to spend as little time as possible in the room after we arrived. The dim bathroom light flickered & the tub would fill with water during a shower. We also found a large cockroach by one of the beds, which made us question the cleanliness of the room. Then later a biker convention arrived and revved their engines into the wee hours of the morning. Let's just say we regretted our decision to pick the least expensive hotel on the wedding accommodations list. So not worth it!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Buchanan
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very helpful staff and room was nice..Very comfortable beds and location to the downtown was perfect. Staff answered questions about what to see in the area. Breakfast had a nice assortment. I was in town for a reanactment and it was located nearby Locust Grove..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
SAN MATEO
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I visited my girlfriend back in Lousiville, KY. She recommended this Ramada because she had stayed there before many years ago. I was provided the exact room I requested: 1 non-smoking, King bed and most importantly...upstairs. Admittedly, I've stayed in places where people walking above your head sound like they are doing the RiverDance. haha So, that was very important to me to have a quiet room (to the best of their ability). The staff was courteous & professional. My room was really nice, clean and comfortable. My girlfriend stated that they did a great remodel job when she saw the room. What can I say but I was really happy that my room didn't have all of those wildly rediculous colors that some places choose. The room was tastefully decorated with the "feel" of a suite. I would definitely return to this hotel. Great location right off the freeway but it's still quiet enough with a semi-rural feeling and the price was very affordable. Good job Ramada.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
East Louisville
Best Western Louisville East
#40 of 97 in Louisville
South Side
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!