“Nice Hotel and Extremely Convenient”

Ramada Louisville North
Ranked #66 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nice Hotel and Extremely Convenient”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Our company has been using Ramada Downtown North for several years. The hotel has been upgraded significantly over the past few years to meet the needs of any vacationer or business person. All of the meeting are clean and bright. The hotel is just 3 minutes, by expressway, to downtown. So you get a downtown feel without all of the congestion. I would recommend this hotel for family, friends and businesses.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, May 19, 2011
Dear Guest
It has been a great pleasure to work with and your school for past so many years. I sincerely want to thank you for being patient with us and keeping your business with us all thru the long renovation of our hotel guest rooms, public space and banquet area.

I and the staff want to thank you and all the instructors for their constructive feedback thru out this journey and that it has surely helped us get better and hosting meetings and events in renovated banquet space. We have also got positive feedback from the students who enjoy our amenities such has complimentary wi-fi, microwave/fridge during their week long stays and El Nopal restaurant on site.

I hope for a long term commitment with your school and thank you once again for giving us an opportunity to host you and your schools meeting needs.

Ramada Downtown North, Louisville, KY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Chicago
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Really old hotel. All exterior access. Ceiling falling apart in my room. I think I had the same type of bed in college. There really has to be a nicer place to stay for same price.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank mjd1267
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, May 8, 2011
Dear Guest
I want to firstly thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory and you came across some maintenace related issues during that time. Our hotel being old does present some challanges for the maintenance up keep, however I take no excuse to defend the problems you faced during your stay. We went thru an extensive renovation and did pay close attention to many details. All rooms are equipped with new Serta mattress, microwave-fridge, new heat/ac, carpet, bedding and furniture.

In order to compensate you for your stay, we would like to offer a 25% discount on your next stay. Please contact me directly so that I can assit you for making the reservation. I and the staff at Ramada Downtown North hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing this review on Trip Advisor and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me.

Ramada Downtown North, Louisville, KY

Travelers are raving about these Louisville hotels

Taylor, Michigan
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Please know that the staff was so incredibly courteous & accommodating. Our trip to Louisville was only enhanced by them!! Great value & location, only minutes from everything!! :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at our hotel.

I and my staff were glad to be of help and I am delighted to hear that you had good time during your visit to Louisville. Our company manages this old hotel and have done a great job remodeling this hotel. There are ceratin aspect of this hotel that could not be changed, but the ownership has put lot of details keep up with the Ramada standards.

Above all the our staff working on site does a credible job to add value to each guests stay. I want to thank you once again for the recognition and hope to host you once again in near future.

Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed October 19, 2010

This was our second time around at this hotel for our annual Aussie Footy tournament, and once more, they looked after us like a treat. We had an initial stuff up with the rooms (at our end, not theirs) and Naresh and his staff worked with us over the week leading up to the tourney and got all of the players in rooms so we were good to go. Tessa on the front desk also helped when we checked in to make sure we were all squared away and every body had a room. The restaurant on site was pretty good and they even kept the bar open a bit longer that normal when they saw the crowd that we had brought back after playing our games on Saturday. Straight across the road is the Kingfish restaurant which has always looked after us, and is a real pleasure to sit on the deck overlooking the river. If you get a chance, check out the Captains Quarters, a lovely restaurant/ bar and marina about 3 miles up the road, pretty cool place.

Overall, the Ramada once again, was perfect for us, easy on off the freeway for access to the City and airport, close to where we needed to be, and plenty to do in the vicinty to keep us amused when we were not at the playing fields.

• Stayed October 2010
Dear Guest
Thank you for bringing your soccer team once again and we appreciate you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review on Trip Advisor.

your visit to Louisville. I hope to continue this partnership in future or when you are back in town.

carrollton
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We stayed at this hotel reluctantly because of some of the comments by others. When we checked in the staff was friendly and the room was worth the money. It was clean. The area was seemed safe and it was very easy acces to the highway. This is a good place to stay. The bed was harder than we are used to but we slept good.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
LouisvilleRamadaGM, Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, August 25, 2010
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and it surely boost morale of the staff who work towards making each guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Also the mattress that we have put in the rooms are brand new as per the Ramada standards. They were bought from Serta and the type is Emerald Plush Conceirge in case if you are interested in knowing. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2010

We just finished our stay and enjoyed all facets of this hotel and the staff's attentiveness in their duties to make the travellers comfortable. The hotel has been refubished and is still continuing to improve the building and the grounds. This is the perfect location as you can ride along the waterfront and be arrive midtown in just minutes wihout all the big city traffic. All major highways are also very close by. The earlier negative comments had to be made by before the hotel improvements were finished. Location, service, pool and other amenities make this a very good investment for your stay. Feel free to contact me if you want further information. Captain Bill

Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, June 24, 2010
Dear Captain Bill

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It was indeed a pleasure meeting you in person during your stay here at Ramada Downtown North.

Again, thank you for completing this review on Trip Advisor and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (502) 897-5101.

Wasilla, Alaska
Reviewed June 8, 2010

I was especially impressed by the way the staff treated my family and friends. At the front desk there was Tessa and Eddie, both assets to your company. Then there were the gentlemen in El Nopal Restaurant attached to the hotel that were wonderful! I will definitely be booking at this hotel when I am in the area. Thanks for making it great Ramada Downtown North staff!!!

• Stayed June 2010
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete tthis review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It was great pleasure in having you stay with us here at Ramada Downtown North, Louisville, KY.

Please know that your compliments are greatly appreciated and I will surely let Tessa, Ed and Sergio (Restaurant Manager) know about this. Your kind words certainly boost our morale while we try to finish our renovation and improve our guest satisfaction scores. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Ramada Downtown North, Louisville, KY
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
East Louisville
Red Roof Inn Louisville East
#45 of 95 in Louisville
South Side
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!