Room decor does appear dated and was sometimes drafty (it was 20-35 F outside during my stay) but the friendly helpful staff make up for it.
Internet: Solid - good speed and dependability - something most hotels struggle with.
Bed: Comfortable, although down pillows and I prefer and requested foam. Did not bother calling to ask if foam were available since I brought my pillow from home.
Bathroom: Plenty of hot water with strong water pressure. Also, the design of the tub and curtain worked well - no clingy shower curtain!
I was parched when checking in and the Guest Services Rep gave me two bottles of water. There were also two bottles of water in the room - included in my room rate.
I would not recommend this hotel if you're bringing children - I could hear a decent amount of noise from 4th Street Live.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Downtown Hotel with Old World Charm and modern amenities - Home of The Oakroom, Kentucky's only 5 Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seelbach Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seelbach Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Seelbach Hotel
- Seelbach Hilton Louisville Hotel
- Hilton Louisville