This Hilton property is in an amazing location. Right next to all sorts of restaurants, bars and businesses that you may be in town to visit. It is also a short walk to the YUM center if you are in town for a game or concert.
On my last stay at this hotel, I had two rooms as I was traveling with a co-worker. The hotel upgraded us to one of their "named" suites which was two separate rooms connected by a living room with fire place and dinning room table. It was a bit ornate but a nice surprise. (The rooms were separated by locked doors).
I will say this hotel is a bit dated when it comes to looks. The furniture, the hallways, even the towels felt a little old.
If you don't mind the old feel of this hotel, then I would certainly put it at the top of your list for a downtown Louisville property. It was clean, the staff is friendly, there is a starbucks in the lobby and if you do a little research you can read about the amazing history that the Seelbach has....it may surprise you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Downtown Hotel with Old World Charm and modern amenities - Home of The Oakroom, Kentucky's only 5 Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Seelbach Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seelbach Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Seelbach Hotel
- Seelbach Hilton Louisville Hotel
- Hilton Louisville