The Seelbach is a classic hotel that still has the charm of the time period that it represents. The grand staircase, the inviting lobby, the fresh flowers, all of this adds to the ambience. This is a very nice hotel.
It is a classic older downtown location. So if you have kids that need a pool you may be out of luck. But there is a workout room for the adults, a very nice lobby bar that takes you back to the 20's and 30's and a remarkable rathskellar in the lower level that looks like a 1920's speak easy.
The rooms are small or as they say... "European", but nevertheless they are smaller than many modern hotels. Very simple, a desk, chair, bed, television and a bathroom. If you are going for just the hotel get a bigger room, if not then any room is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Downtown Hotel with Old World Charm and modern amenities - Home of The Oakroom, Kentucky's only 5 Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Seelbach Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seelbach Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Seelbach Hilton Louisville Hotel
- Louisville Seelbach Hotel
- Hilton Louisville