If you love historic buildings, you'll enjoy staying at the Seelbach. I'm a Hilton Garden Inn fan myself, so staying at an "old" hotel wasn't my first choice.
Throughout my 8-week business stay at the Seelbach, I easily warmed up to the historic character of the property and was very impressed with the employees at the front desk. They are accommodating, friendly and incredibly courteous...Even when I made silly requests for a room with "more counter space," they gladly hunted one down for me.
The bell stand guys are also top-notch. They are wonderful about offering suggestions for nearby entertainment or dining, and they are very fantastic at assisting guests like me who tend to over-pack (and under-manage) my luggage! The complimentary airport shuttle is a fantastic service that made my weekly commutes in and out of Louisville much more bearable.
This hotel is located near downtown Louisville's "Fourth Street Live" entertainment district (Hard Rock Cafe, Improv, Maker's Mark restaurant, etc.), which makes it ideal for a night out...just a few steps down the block to get home safely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Downtown Hotel with Old World Charm and modern amenities - Home of The Oakroom, Kentucky's only 5 Diamond restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Seelbach Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seelbach Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Hilton Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Seelbach Hotel
- Seelbach Hilton Louisville Hotel
- Hilton Louisville