“Casual, yummy breakfast food”
Review of Toast On Market

Toast On Market
Ranked #37 of 1,770 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Phoenix Hill
Carbondale, Illinois
“Casual, yummy breakfast food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We had a mix of sandwich and breakfast items, all very tasty in this casual spot. The lemon cream on the pancakes was delicious, and it was a nice place for a meal.

• Visited April 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent menu options!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I am a creature of habit when it comes to breakfast - give me a bowl of cereal and toast and I'm happy. But Toast has helped me see the light! We had five for brunch and only waited a few minutes to be seated (luckily - it was quite busy!) on a Sunday morning. The menu options were endless - should I order the Monte Cristo, 'drowned' eggs, lemon souffle, or a mediterranean omelette...?? I settled on the eggs, but had to sample some of my fellow bruncher's delights. And delights they were! It didn't hurt to have a wonderful, friendly server who was quite knowledgeable about the nuances of the menu. I only found out later that the day we visited was her first Sunday brunch! I WILL go back!!

“Fun brunch”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great Sunday brunch after a ball at the Galt House. Glad I called ahead to get our names on the list - waited approx. 35 minutes for a 2-top once we got there. Host was great about explaining everything. The "rush hour" dimmed by 1 p.m. so if you don't want to wait go later. Hubby had the lemon soufflé pancakes and hashbrown casserole and loved it. I had the egg & bacon sandwich and found it a little bitter to my taste - Dijon vinaigrette plus blue cheese plus bitter greens was just too much for me but should have anticipated that. Hashbrown casserole was awesome and piping hot. My favorite part was the Gingermosa - that drink is heavenly! Funky set up in the converted townhome/storefront of NuLu. Would go again for sure!

Washington, Indiana, United States
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was our first time eating at Toast on Market and it certainly won't be our last! Our food was so delicious (I highly recommend the lemon souffle pancakes!) and the waiters were friendly and attentive. They have a wide selection of beverages to choose from and they do serve some locally farmed food as well. I do agree with other reviewers that a call ahead is a good idea. We had to wait about 20 minutes, but it was well worth the wait.

Dublin, OH
“Don't miss this one!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We did call-ahead (a must) and only had a 10 minute wait once we arrived. Our lemon and black forest pancakes were to die for!

Visited March 2014