1,608 results
All reviewsgreat locationconvention centersway restaurantfourth street livewithin walking distancenice hotelparking garagehotel restaurantself parkrestaurants and barsheart of downtownyum centerbusiness tripking roomfront desk staffthe room was nicebed was comfortable
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Beautiful Hotel! It was a great location, we walked out the front door and we were at Fourth Street Live. The hotel was very clean, and updated. The fitness center was top notch! They have thought of everything that you would need during a workout. We felt very spoiled! We will definitley stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2010

This could have been the start of a good book, 101 ways to annoy your customer. The beds were comfy, good location and the room was nicely appointed, although I would say the room was not luxurious. (Let me say I've stayed at other Hyatt Regency hotels in Metropolitan areas and had far better experiences).

I did not care for the low quality travel products, cheap bath tissue, the scent of the hand soap, or the too dim lights. And can you spare an extra towel in the bathroom? How bout an extra coffee pod? Hotels used to let you brew your own pot of coffee, now its brew your own cup and only a cup. Geesh.

More importantly, who ever heard of AN UPSCALE HOTEL WITHOUT CABLE OR FREE NETWORK TV? The only free views were 2 x 2 minute videos; that's 4 minutes of entertainment, so now what? Can't read a book in the room cuz the lights are too dim.

Additionally parking garage rates change daily, but on this stay it was $10/day to park.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Weekend getway with friends:
DO; use the valet parking, the staff was right on!
Ask the front desk EARLY to make reservations or ask for free passes to local venues for no cover charge! All of the staff was great, recommendations are free flowing if you ask. The buffet breakfast is yummy, but pricey.

Location; SPOT ON! A block from 4th street live. Walking distance to the river fun, would love to visit in the summer! Beautiful town.

Rooms; Stayed on the 11th floor, the room was nice. Neighbors were a it noisey one evening but just turned on the the cooling/heating fan to drown them out. View from window was great and clean enough to take flawless picutres of the sunrise. Coffee maker in the rooms...wasnt really that bad! Sheets werent as soft as home but they never are!

Price; We booked with Expedia and price was approx $97 per room.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Amazing place to stay. I booked this hotel because it is located within minutes of the Univ. of Louisville. We only stayed one night but it was great. The front desk check-in was very smooth and quick. We stayed on the 15th floor. There was a great view of the whole city. The room was very clean. Only two things made this trip not perfect. First, the beds are doubles not queens. For two adults it is a bit small. Second, the parking is $13 for self park or $20 for valet. I know it is a city but I thought it was a bit much.
Over all the hotel is great.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2010

All in all I was very happy with my stay,however each night I was awakened by either loud hotel guests or excessively loud street noise of people partying(my room was on the 6th floor).I was disappointed in the $13.00 dollar a day parking fee for my car only because they did not mention this fee ahead of time. That being said my room was very clean and exceeded all my expectations for my stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business