TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,913 results
All reviews great location convention center sway restaurant fourth street live within walking distance nice hotel parking garage hotel restaurant self park heart of downtown restaurants and bars yum center business trip the room was nice bed was comfortable front desk staff ohio river
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel. Very clean, great customer service, very quiet considering the downtown location. Bed was comfortable, TV was great quality, and bathroom was very nice with great shower pressure. I was very pleased with my experience here!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattMGR, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the 5 Bubbles!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was by far the cleanest hotel I have stayed. The staff was friendly, helpful, and prompt. I ordered room service twice and the food was amazing. I highly recommend it if you find yourself in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you very much for the great review and comments on our cleanliness and service quality. We're delighted you enjoyed your visit and hope you return soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency for 1 night, October 2919. We were in town for a short stay to celebrate our 16th Anniversary. We stayed in a King city view room on the 16th floor. The room was beautiful! The decor was modern but not too contemporary. Nicely appointed and cleverly organized. The bathroom was a little small but was very nice and as long as you don't have a bathroom hog with you you should be ok! The location of the hotel is wonderful! Right on the corner of 4th Street Live and within walking distance of many things you may want to see in downtown Louisville. The staff was very polite. We didn't eat at the restaurant, Sway, but the menus looked wonderful and smelled great whenever we walked through the lobby. Parking is paid in a garage, the most you'll pay is a maximum if $10 for 24 hours. Overall, we had a wonderful stay here and would definitely consider staying again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your Anniversary stay at our hotel. Please don't wait for your 17th Anniversary to return again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a conference back in August and just wanted to say that the hotel was great, the staff was very nice and I ate the best pancakes I have ever had in my life at the restaurant. Thank you for the hospitality, let's do it again!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks so much for the very nice review of your experience at our hotel in August. We're delighted that you enjoyed your visit and the pancakes. Please return soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The experience with the Hyatt Regency was excellent. It was a last minute reservation that they were able to accommodate. The room was nice and clean. The staff was extremely helpful, professional and courteous! I will definitely refer the Hyatt to my friends and colleagues.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We're delighted we could accommodate you for your visit to Louisville. Thank you for the nice comments on our staff and the top rating!