1,611 results
All reviewsgreat locationconvention centersway restaurantfourth street livewithin walking distancenice hotelparking garagehotel restaurantself parkrestaurants and barsheart of downtownyum centerbusiness tripking roomfront desk staffthe room was nicebed was comfortable
Reviewed April 24, 2014

A few friends (all late 20's) and I stayed at this hotel while vacationing for the Kentucky Bourbon tour and to explore downtown. It was the perfect place because it was central to everything, and perfect for bar hopping. Its RIGHT at fourth street live, but it was very quiet and we couldn't hear anything. We also did a mint julep tour for the distilleries which picks up at the Galt House, and it was only a 5 min walk.The visitors center that has the Urban Bourbon Tour passports was right next door. Great place to get suggestions, and they even gave us some coupons for free appetizers. There is no free breakfast, but there is an Einsteins Bagel in the lobby so it was a one stop shop.
The only 2 things I wish were different were the $10/day wifi and the double beds, not queen. I feel like everyone has free wifi these days, so it seemed steep.The site states double bed so we knew going into it, but i'm just used to a larger bed. One perk was that it was a longer double bed, and my 6'2 husband had no problem fitting on it. None of these were deal breakers, and I would definitely stay here again. The staff was extremely nice and helpful, and the location was great.

Room Tip: If you cant find availability on travel sites like expedia and booking.com, go directly to the hotel's site. Also, there is a huge price break if you happen to have a govt ID.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kristen R
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stayed here recently for a conference, and it was a great hotel! Conference facilities were great, room was very nice, and the staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. The staff at the bar/restaurant remembered me and knew what I wanted, which was a very nice touch. I liked the location - right next to 4th Street live. Lots of restaurants/bars nearby. If I go back to Louisville for personal reasons, I am definitelys staying at the Hyatt again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Overall we had a good stay. The location is great, the staff was helpful, and the hotel is nice. The only bad part was the bathroom had not been cleaned or if it had been cleaned they did a terrible job.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank mmjax
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very nice, but my 1st night was rough because of the noisy people coming off the elevator. My room was #403. Moved to 1409 and rested well the second night. Also , had a greatly improved view.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is a great hotel in an awesome location - walking distance to everything! The rooms are lovely and I was lucky enough to get an amazing view of downtown. The walls were a bit thin and the beds aren't the most comfortable in my opinion, but that could just be me. I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business