Hyatt Regency Louisville
$119
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$143
  • Pool
$95
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
$88
$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$90
$68
$125
Travelocity
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
$161
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

1,558 results
All reviewsgreat locationconvention centersway restaurantfourth street livewithin walking distancenice hotelfront desk staffparking garagehotel restaurantself parkrestaurants and barsheart of downtownyum centerbusiness tripking roombed was comfortablethe room was nice
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a nice hotel, clean, central location and fantastic staff. We found the noise from the heating system to be too much. If the heating system was set to auto Fan then the on and off of the fan woke us. Setting it to continuous was a constant roar. The vent was near the ceiling directly above the head of the bed and it was loud even on the slow speed.
The assistance from the Front Desk staff was great. They went out of their way to help and recommend locations and things to do.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Starting to show its age in rooms. Old tile, aging vanity carpet worn. Non HD TV is not what you would expect in 2013. Great staff. Location is ideal. This will never be the worst hotel you stay at, but you won't rave about it either.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Dainel from the front desk greeted us with a glass if champagne, we said we stayed here on out honeymoon a year ago and came back for our 1 year anniversary, he gave us a complimentary breakfast and when we came back from exploring town we noticed 2 delicious cookies and waters waiting us! For our honey moon they provided us with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! The staff is very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed at the hotel as part of a Group Booking. Conference facilities were fine, my room was fine. The hotel is in a good location.

It unraveled when it came to paying the bill. I found out that my Visa card had been debited the full (and incorrect) amount 3 weeks prior to my arrival, at the time of booking. At the point of booking I was offered a Group Booking rate which, when I came to pay the bill, had risen by $27 a night. The Front Desk staff appeared to be charging differing amounts to different members of the Group, despite most of us staying in identical rooms. The mistake was reluctantly rectified when I produced a copy of my Booking Confirmation but whilst nobody was rude, all this was done very grudgingly. I then found out that I'd also been separately charged for a breakfast that I did not take. When challenged, the Front Desk staff were again reluctant to believe me. When I asked for a copy of the signed receipt, it had another customers's name on it but my Room Number. No apology, it was just pointed out to me that they have to rely on the honesty of customers. No hint of irony.......

I'd initially tried to check-out 3 hours before my departure but the bill was not ready. The Front Desk were then unable to provide my final receipt in time for my departure so it had to be e-mailed to me. All in all, nice hotel, good location but poor customer service and a shame that a Brand name such as this has to resort to such penny-pinching tactics.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gareth T
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The hotel was good and clean, no problems with check, front desk staff was very friendly. Overall no issues, I had to be here for a conference as I would normally not pick a downtown hotel to stay at as rates are too high, $13 a day to park is crazy.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business