1,611 results
All reviewsgreat locationconvention centersway restaurantfourth street livewithin walking distancenice hotelparking garagehotel restaurantself parkrestaurants and barsheart of downtownyum centerbusiness tripking roomfront desk staffthe room was nicebed was comfortable
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed at the Hyatt during August 2012 for a family wedding. Our room was very clean and had a king bed room that had alot of space. The room was very quiet and we could not hear any noises from outside of our room. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The staff were wonderful. They actually carried on conversations with us at check-out & at the bar regarding our trip. It was a nice surprise. Barbie checked us in and out of our room, she was very professional and made our experience even better. The only downside is having to pay extra for parking but this is typical and I think it was only an additional $13 per night!

The hotel is next to 4th street live where you can enjoy the nightlife or go to dinner. We went to the brewery for dinner and potbelly sandwiches for lunch...both were very good and we would return to both for a good meal.

If you are in Louisville be sure to visit the pie kitchen for wonderful cakes, pies and ice cream:) Not close to the hotel but worth the drive!

Great experience!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
HyattLouisville, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel based on your recent stay and experience. We are pleased to hear of your great experience at our property. Thank you for recommending our hotel as the place to stay in Louisville. We hope to have you as a guest again the next time you visit our city.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I find it interesting that when I stay at a lower priced Comfort Inn, my wi-fi is included, but when I go to a more expensive hotel, I have to pay extra for wi-fi. That does not make sense. They should package it into the cost of the room and just not tell me. Then I won't be so bitter.

Aside from that, the hotel is at a great location next 4th Street Live. Very safe. The elevators were fast. The lobby area is quite noisy because of the openness, but you can't hear it once you get in your room.

My friend got a discount on her room one day because they did not clean it. It seems that they were a bit short staffed and had a large turn over that day.

The front desk clerks and the housekeeping staff were very friendly. One day, we did not get face cloths, but got them again the next day.

The parking was plentiful and I had no worries about my car.

The sway bar was very nice, as was our server Marie.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
HyattLouisville, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff at the Hyatt Regency Louisville, we would like to thank you for taking the time to compile a review your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear that the interactions with our staff were great, and will be happy to share this with our staff. In regards to additional amenities, we offer different packages throughout the year that include several amenities such as wifi, parking, etc. already in the price of the room. Please feel free to contact our hotel for additional information on room packages. We hope to have the opportunity to have you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We recently visited for a business trip. I thought the customer service was extraordinary - from everyone there! Rooms were updated and clean. The fitness center was new and so was the restaurant/bar area.

Room Tip: Surprisingly, they still have a "smoking floor" - so ask for a room that's quiet and non-smoking.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hyatt Regency Louisville and for taking the time to review your experience. We are pleased you had the chance to utilize our newly renovated Stay Fit facility as well as our new restaurant Sway. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This hotel was really nice. The lobby is absolutely beautiful. A great bar is located downstairs. I only spent one night there out of the 3 my boyfriend was there. The beds were a tad firm for me. The room was very clean and a good hotel room. I really liked the front desk service, Daneille was very sweet and helpful when we had questions regarding the bill and paying for parking. Park is only 10 dollars a night, which I don't find too bad for covered secure parking. According to the boy, housekeeping wasn't great. One morning they knocked at 8:30 AM and when he said occupied responded, "Ya gonna need service?" He said yes and they never came back. The day I showed up I got there at 2:30 pm, he had been gone all morning, no DND sign on the door, no service. So, his entire stay, they never actually cleaned the room. That was the only downfall though. Breakfast was nice with good service.

Room Tip: Get a room on the lower floor since the elevators tend to be slow.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hyatt Regency Louisville and for taking the time to review your experience. We are pleased you had the chance to meet Danielle at the Front Desk, and will share your wonderful comments about her with our staff. We will also forward your comments to our Housekeeping team in order to ensure corrective actions are made. Thank you, again for your comments. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Louisville.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The staff was very friend and accommodating. The room are spacious and very clean compared to some of the other hotels I stayed at in Louisville. The food quality was excellent. The hotel is located in the heart of of the downtown activity as well.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are thrilled you chose to stay at our hotel and are very pleased to hear you enjoyed the quality of F&B provided. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Louisville