Midtown Inn and Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$149
$270
$219
Hotels.com
$68
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited from out of town and first we were put into a room that the air conditioning was stuck on 62 degrees and would not shut off. After they couldn't fix it, they moved us to a different room and we thought things would be great! We got back and that room had been taken by another guest and all of our items had been removed from the room. The front desk attempted to assist but we had multiple items stolen from our bags. The hotel has done nothing. We travel a lot, and this is by far the worst trip we have ever taken.

Stayed: May 2014
qualityinnky, General Manager at Midtown Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hello

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you were unhappy.
Please accept my sincere apology.
Also I want you to know that the comments that we receive from our guests are taken seriously. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. I do apologize for the inconveniences caused to you and keeping up with our Guest’s satisfaction policy we have given you 20%* GM’s special discount for your stay with us and also sent you a check for your stolen items. I hope this satisfies you and make your next visit to our motel a comfortable one.

Thanking you once again

Jeet Shah.

* Not valid on Blacked out/special event days.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed Derby weekend. The air was cold and the bed was comfortable. I would stay here again. The hotel has remodeled bathrooms and it was quite at night. I was leery after reading the reviews but found the hotel to be just the opposite. The pool area was nice and clean.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Hello

I refer to your stay at our hotel and giving some good comments.

Appreciate a lot for all your efforts

Please do visit us once again

Thanks

Jeet Shah

GM

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I chose this hotel for proximity to airport, availability of "non-smoking""suite", and really nice (FALSE!) photos on the website. Somehow missed the reviews :( :( Checked into our "non-smoking" room - stunk of smoke. asked to be moved to another room - next "non-smoking" room had a milder stale smoke smell. Until someone started smoking in another room and the cigarette smoke came in through the heat vent and filled our room - no way to get the smoke out. Kids were allergic to the smoke and got respiratory problems. Internet DID NOT WORK. Floors are filthy - we stayed 6 days and same trash in the hallways when we left as when we arrived. Sofa bed was unusable - springs with thin fabric over them. No bedding on it. Therefore actually sleeps 4, not the 6 we paid for. A/c could not be adjusted. SOUR MILK at breakfast. Card keys stopped working 3 times during our stay. Front desk does not answer phone from guest room. Out of order bathrooms by lobby. Would have moved but could not get another hotel at last minute notice.

Room Tip: if you are a non-smoker choose another hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Not quality. Not the worse I've stayed in. Loud, rough neighborhood. Lock your doors. Just an aging, rambling old motel. Indoor pool is ice cold. Front desk people at front desk. Nice lady keeping breakfast bar refreshed. Standard breakfast items.

Stayed: April 2014

Hello

Please accept my sincere apology.

Thanking you once again

Jeet Shah.

* Not valid on Blacked out/special event days.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The only problem was the pool was not open a lot do to heating problems i believe. other than that its right off the highway and walking distance to a lot of restaurants! The liquor store is right next door. I've stay 3 times .Trying to stay tomorrow night.

• Stayed: June 2013