“plastic on mattress?”

Days Inn Louisville Central University & Expo Center
Ranked #83 of 97 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Louisville
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My apartment was being painted and I needed a place to go. I needed a place that was close to me and Days Inn was it. It was comfortable and quiet and I was able to rest. Thank you Days Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This place is beyond nasty. Don't even think about it!!!! Aweful, not one good thing to say about it. Cigarettes under bed-crap splattered on walls. NASTY!!! Days Inn should be ashamed!! By far the worst ever, don't know how the city can continue to give a business license to keep it open. It's that BAD!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: No good rooms...don't stay. Suit case is still airing out in garage. Won't bring into hous...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank chicken556
Donnie D, General Manager at Days Inn Louisville Central University & Expo Center, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
I see that you are very upset with your stay at Days Inn Central. I wish you would have contacted
me while you where at the hotel and I would have done my best to solve your problems. I know we are a older motel and we have some problems, but we strive to be the best we can and what you wrote is not us. However, in your eyes we failed and that is what matters. I do want you to return and give us another chance. Please contact me and let me see what I can do for you and other guest to improve your stay with us. Thank you for your review. I know it was not good for us, but it does help us to realize we have to be ready 100% of the time to make sure every guest has a pleasent stay with us.
Travelers also viewed these Louisville hotels
Old Louisville
Fairgrounds
Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport
South Side
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo

Been to Days Inn Louisville Central University & Expo Center? Share your experiences!