“Overwhelming”

Sunergos Coffee & Roastery
Ranked #2 of 46 Coffee & Tea in Louisville
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I drank more coffee in Louisville than ever before. Sunergos has amazing coffee. I did find it a little intimidating though. I'm not a coffee snob by far and am pretty content with anything so long as it has caffeine. While in Louisville I became a little bit more of an informed coffee drinker but not really informed. I didn't find the staff helpful and the misheard my order and I ended up with the wrong thing. It's a small coffee shop with no place to sit. This is coffee on the go in the Downtown area.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I wouldn't say I am a coffee snob but I have grown a heavy appreciation for good coffee. I do have friends that are coffee snobs who I proudly would bring to Sunergos because I believe they really have the best coffee in the city.

Honestly, best coffee in the city.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Beechmont area finally has a homey and attractive coffee shop with great coffee and a retro atmosphere great for relaxing or working on the internet. good place to catch up with friends and neighbors.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been visiting Sunergos since at least 2001 and the coffee is excellent. Gotten a bit more busy in recent years but do not let that defer you from trying this wonderful micro roaster.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We live in San Francisco and Sunergos is still the best coffee we've ever had. I also love their chai lattes. They're like Christmas in a cup. Checkout the Beechmont location. It's bigger and cozier.