“Great breakfast place”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Nice little breakfast place in front of the hospital, right down the street from the regional airport. A large selection of breakfast items, huge stack of pancakes, and many egg combinations. The waiter was polite, but wooden in his manner, but did keep tabs on the drinks. I had the Belgian waffle, which was good, others had bacon, pancakes and eggs which they said was good. The food looked professionally prepared.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

What can I say about the bourbon chocolate crunch pancakes? They were simply unbelievable, and they were some of the best pancakes I've had anywhere. Our waitress also did well to let us know that the syrup (which was house-made) had a strong bourbon flavor. It certainly did. Great breakfast and great service...highly recommended.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Probably my favorite local breakfast spot. Great service, nice atmosphere (especially at their Dutchman's Lane location), a very nice and varied breakfast menu and arguably the best corned beef hash around.

1  Thank Lew R
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The family met here for Easter. It was completely packed. The wait was an hour & a half. The food was beyond my expectation. I had the chicken salad and I swear it melted in my mouth. The entire family had something different so it was fun trying it all. There was nothing I didn't like. The price was fair and even though it was busier than ever the staff was great. Only draw back was the wait but if it weren't for the holiday; we would have been seated much quicker.

1  Thank Mmgarr4
Reviewed May 23, 2014

... breakfast establishment in Louisville. It's a bit out of the way for me so I don't get their often. But the food always exceeds my expectations and I can never finish the entire meal they serve. And our friends were quite impressed with our choice that day!

1  Thank Sandy B