“I have had 5 different breakfast dishes here and all of them have been very tasty. Great service and quick too. Yum.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wild Eggs

Wild Eggs
Ranked #24 of 1,748 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East Louisville
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Louisville, KY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Biscuits & Gravy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2008

The atmosphere is really great, and the menu has a ton to choose from. My husband got the biscuits and gravy and it was amazing. I'm not sure what exactly was in it and it looked different than your grandma's gravy, but it was 100 times better. It had so much flavor and spice, it was worth the wait to get seated. The only real downside to our experience was my pancakes. "Violet you're turning violet," was the name of the dish, but the blueberries were kind of scarce. Also, I ordered it with sugar free syrup, but they dumped a ton of powdered sugar all over them. I ate some of the biscuits and gravy instead and had an everything muffin. Be sure to get one of those, it was awesome. Overall, it was good, even though I won't get the pancakes again.

1 Thank ammango
Louisville, Kentucky
“Favorite Weekend Brunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2008

This fabulous eatery in the Dupont area opened with a bang and has continued to stay packed full of happy patrons. The food is delicious and inventive. Try the Kalamity Katie's Border Benedict if you want a southwest twist on the traditional eggs benedict. Or if you have more of a sweet tooth, try the Dulce de Leche french toast which is covered in praline sauce and a mound of whipped cream.....yumm! The decor is also fun and funky with the panel of hollowed birds eggs and the cute egg-shaped salt and pepper shakers. It's a sure bet!

2 Thank FleurdeLisFoodie
Fisherville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not So Hot”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2008

My wife and I have heard so much about Wild Eggs that we have decided to give it a try. My first experience was awful. There was a waiting period, which I usually don't mind, but what got me is the initial impression. I stood at the check in for over ten minutes and no one even acknowledged that I was there. To top it off, someone else came to the check in and they then proceeded to wait on them. Not a good impression. Sorry, I won't try them again and I'll tell my friends what happened to my wife and I.

1 Thank ldw-okolona