“Really good!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Went with the wife and kids. We all really enjoyed it. Good, fresh ingredients and good service. We'll be back. The omelets are fantastic.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We ate at the downtown location. I called one that was reviewed on trip advisor to see if we needed a reservation ... it is first come first serve & no call aheads and there was a 30 minute wait... but they told me about the downtown location and said there probably was not a wait because it was a larger location. We found it easy, great complimentary parking right next to restaurant, inside the lighting and atmosphere is bright and cheery (even on a dreary day) and so was the staff! The menu options are many and various. We got or food fast and it was super good! Go try it

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Miguel was our waiter and was outstanding! This was our first visit at the downtown location. This was the first weekend for this location. Everything went great I got the biscuits and gravy that's a meal it's self. I also had a side of potatoes. The wife and son had French toast and bacon and sausage. The food was excellent. The place looked great, a parking lot was available next door.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I live about an hour from Louisville and was traveling there to go to the Fleet Feet store with a running friend. We decided to go early enough in the day to grab breakfast somewhere nearby. I hopped on Travel Advisor and found great reviews for this place. WOW. We had such a great breakfast. We looked at the menu and my friend said…"is it too early to drink"? LOLWUT? She got the Proud Mary (Spicy Bloody Mary) and I opted for the Mimosa made with fresh squeezed orange juice. DELISH. We ordered 2 different entrees so we could split it and our waiter overhead us and brought it out ALREADY SPLIT for us. YESSSSSS. This place is crazy good. We had the Kelsey “KY” Brown and stuffed french toast. I swear if we weren't so full after 2 hours spent at Fleet Feet we would have turned around and gone back for lunch.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great experience. The staff was attentive, hard working they and the restaurant itself was very how shall I say it "Pastel" Very nice and the meal was 5 Star, a bit high on price but From the pick your tea from the pretty tea box and the Hot chocolate that looked like an art work, everything was impressive. My wife was waffling between a sandwich and a bowl of chili for our brunch and then a stack of Strawberry cakes walk by and it was over, She ate all she could, I tried to help but that was a large stack. My crepes were delightful. We went during the week and the parking was tight I bet the weekends would be real hard.

1  Thank hammerholt