“Not worth your time.”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Was there 9/15/13. Waited 50 minutes on a table and another 45 minutes on our food. When we finally got our food, was not what I ordered (fritata is what I received, omelet is what I ordered.) Food was cold. Toast was extra. Bill for 2 omelets, toast, and coffee was $26. With tax. Cold food is not worth anything.

1  Thank Fan12345
There are newer reviews for Wild Eggs

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Wild Eggs 9/2013. Food was excellent. Eggs Bennie was perfect. The wait was a bit long - 35 minutes but it was on the weekend. Parking is tight with people stopping by the front entrance and blocking the main road. Service was pleasant but they mixed up our carry out order so we rated them 4 instead of 5 stars. Pros - excellent food, pleasant service. Cons - limited parking.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

You can't go wrong with a breakfast at The Wild Egg. We usually celebrate immediate family special occasion here like birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. The only down side is that we normally have to wait up to a half hour to be seated but only because this place is so popular. Once seated the service is always prompt and friendly. Food always arrives in a reasonable amount of time regardless of how busy they are. My favorite breakfast here is the Surfer Girl Omelet. It is full of all the good things you can think of in an omelet like mushrooms, onions, peppers, avocado, sour cream.....! I have never heard a complaint from any family member regarding their food choices here. All Wild Egg locations consistantly serve the same great breakfasts. I can't wait for my birthday!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wild Eggs is a unique breakfast/brunch restaurant. My wife & I dined at this facility and loved it. I had the Kelsey “KY” Brown and It was delicious. My wife had the Sweet Home Apple Bourbon and it was fantastic as well. The location is very busy and my wife & I were originally told 40 minutes to wait but another man gave us his pager and we waited only 10 minutes. The great thing is when you are waiting for a table, they offer you free coffee which is nice. The servers are very friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is rather loud but adequate. You will pay slightly more for breakfast than at other establishments but the quality and originality of the food is unbeatable. I would highly recommend Wild Eggs.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Geez, thought we would never get seated and 1 in our party had a plane to catch, but boy was it worth the wait! The Bennies gone wild was good, the Breakfast Nachos were better, but the Kalamaty Katie's Benedict was the best! Eggs were perfectly cooked! My favorite thing about the Benedict dish was the green chili corn cakes! YUM!! You need to try the Bacon Bloody Mary....best I've ever had...EVER!