“EggWonderful”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast for dinner was so good here. Had the katie platter with eggs, corn cakes, chirrizi and all the fixings. Will be back. Open for breakfast foods until 2:30 daily.

1  Thank travel1411

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Wild eggs – the best place in town for breakfast! I love their bacon, and the rest of their food is fantastic. We often go there for lunch as well, and it is in a great part of town. Don't hesitate to go! It'll be a special time.

1  Thank Chad P
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place is only open for breakfast and lunch. The food is wonderful whether you choose breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I ate here Sunday morning. After about a 15 minute wait we were seated. My wife had biscuit and gravy and I had country fried steak and eggs. The food was very good and the price was reasonable. We came just in time because when we left the place was packed.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband loves to go out to breakfast. This is one place that I will go. I love their Omelettes and potatoes. I am not a coffee person but my husband said it is good. The service is excellent.