“Best breakfast!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We love having breakfast here. Very good food and outstanding service. The omelettes are delicious as are the crepes.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

There is a good reason for the often hour wait to get in to Wild Eggs on the weekends - delicious food at reasonable prices. Regardless of how you like your eggs, this is the place to come. From unique omelets to Mexican egg dishes with perfect sides, you will find something to match what you are hungry for. Their special everything muffin is also not to be missed. I usually end up taking mine home since the servings are so large. They will give you a pager after putting your name on the list. This is a good idea for the one in Westport Village because you can walk around a do some shopping while you wait.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

A friend and I met for lunch at the Wild Eggs at DuPont Circle. There wasn't enough parking and the available parking was cramped. This was the old site for a Tubleweed Restaurant. I had to circle the lot several times until someone left; my friend had to park across the road in the Village Eight parking lot. The restaurant was noisy and small. I hated it.
A year later I went with another friend to the Wild Eggs near English Station Road. There was plenty of parking and the restaurant was large and well decorated. We had a great brunch experience. I told her that she had changed my mind about Wild Eggs. The moral of this is even with two restaurants in a chain they are not all equal.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Had the skillet which was won wonderful. The service was exceptional. The attention given to me while the restaurant was full couldn't have been better. The food was fresh and cooked to perfection. Expect to wait to get in very popular local place.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I'm not usually a fan of any restaurant with 'eggs' in the title because I don't eat them, but I was with colleagues who are egg-friendly and was very pleasantly surprised at the scope of the menu here. Along with what did look like some wonderful egg dishes (if you like that sort of thing :) ) there were crepes, pancakes, oatmeal, granola, waffles, hash, etc. I had the apple crepes one morning and the oatmeal another morning. The oatmeal was divine - they serve it with sides of toasted pecans, raisins, cinnamon, butter, cream, and blueberries and you can just add what you like. The service was friendly, quick and efficient.