“worth the wait”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed November 12, 2011

On weekend mornings this place is packed, but it's worth the wait. I get the Kalamity Katie Border Benedict every time, and it's delicious. The everything muffins are great also.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Went to Wild Eggs on a business trip based on a friends recommendation from a friend. Got the breakfast burrito and it was by far the best breakfast burrito I've had. It was a legitimate burrito, not just eggs and sausage wrapped in a tortilla. Complete with queso on top, fresh pico and fresh avocado. Definitely a must try! Could see myself as a regular if I lived in the area.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Found this place last year at Breeder's Cup weekend and came back this year. Breakfast with an upscale twist. Well prepared. Encountered a wait on both visits.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

This was my first time visiting Louisville and my first time eating at Wild Eggs. I loved it! It was a nice change from the usual waffle and pancake chains. They offered some unique and interesting options. I will definitely go back when I visit Louisville.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is by far the best place for breakfast or brunch in Louisville. The portions are decent and each dish is unique. The presentation is always beautiful and I have never tried anything I didn't like. I highly recommend trying this place. A heads up on weekends it is packed so expect a wait.