“Small wings”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Smallest wings I have ever seen. Where do you buy wings that small. We are going to rumors. Their wings are much larger

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Had a group of 7 to celebrate Mother's Day. Booth was dirty looking when we were seated. I brought it to the attention of the hostess that was seating us and she said it was just paper. Did not offer to clean it up or wipe it down. We also did not have silverware so we asked for it when we ordered our food. I received my salad and there was a big piece of old food stuck to the bottom of the plate. Had to wait another 5-6 minutes to bring it to someone's attention. They brought me a new one very quickly, however they didn't apologize. I was a little grossed out needless to say. Still no silveware at this point. Had to wait another 5 minutes until they finally brought us some. I ordered the baby back ribs with baked potato and steamed broccoli. Food temp was barely warm. Flavor was just so-so. The salt was completely empty at our table so we had to ask for a new one. Overall it was not a good dining experience. Server had a problem with entering in the "Mother's Day Menu Special" and we had to wait an additional 10 minutes just to get our bills after asking for them. Also, too many "upcharges" for certain sides (3 levels to be exact) and prices are a little high to begin with. I understand it was Mother's Day and most restaurants were very busy but since they're in the restaurant business I'm sure they would anticipate that.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We go here a lot because of the membership and coupons but surprisingly the food is also very good. The atmosphere is a sports bar but it is family friendly

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with friends. Everyone got something different an everyone walked away happy! Service was good. Got her in time to avoid a wait, so it must be popular for locals.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Our smokey bones has been closed for a while so we were excited to see this location. Food wasn't quite as great as we remember -with the exception of the ribs. Turkey burger was also a flavorful light option- would recommend!! Nice people working here. Eerily empty at noon. This is a big place so with only around five tables filled, it seems like no one is there!